rF2 F3.5 2014 @ Fuji 2012 (DRS) - Mon 1st Sept

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
3th sector is disaster, I am losing a grip in the apex of slow corners without a reason. Great track:)
Maciej
Its not a very nice track. It was an ordeal in the 2010 car. Gijs and I spoke about it and really we need to view this race as a test for the mod/pits/DRS/ recon lap etc. Do our best not to see it as an experience of what the league will be. I wont evn practice for it as I know I will be crap there.

I wasn't sarcastic:) I really like the configuration of the track Fuji, but some things happened without logic, so hard to find compromise between firs two and last sector. I wont even think about DRS here, for me will be race for bring the car to home ;)

I have just been on the server and I have no DRS lights although DRS is working, HDR is enabled, I noticed this and posted earlier with this problem, offline If I use the mod file I get no lights but if I choose the car and track separately they work ok, is there a problem with the mod file ?

Another update I'm on the server now and have zero DRS no lights and no flap working ? come on guys I cant be the only one ? Gijs did you have DRS and lights when you were on the server earlier, I think I just missed you.

Something funny going on I'm still on the server and they have started working,

Thanks David

lol stopped again as I was going down the pitlane, message came up saying "rear flap system available" and the lights went out

Ok I'm an idiot, as the first post says "DRS: everywhere available during Qually !!
During Practice, warmup and race only available in the DRS zone.
Activate DRS with the "rear-flap" key. ==> assign a "rear-flap" key.
"
My excuse is at the Hockenheim and Sebring races we had DRS available all the time in practice and I didn't realize it had been changed :redface:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%