1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F2000 @ Spa - Tuesday April 13th 2010

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Alessandro Gamberini, Mar 18, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Hi there guys,

(for this test event you can (have to :wink:) decide which car and track will be used
    if you have joined the last test nights you should have an idea of your favourite car :rolleyes:) DONE, THANK YOU GUYS

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    Simulation: netKar PRO 1.1 beta 3 click http://www.netkar-pro.com/shop.htm to purchase a full license
    Class: F2000
    Track: SPA

Weather: Dry
    Practice: start 19:00 GMT (21:00 CET) for 30 mins
    Qualification: start 19:30 GMT (21:30 CET) for 25 mins
    Race Start at 20:00 GMT (22:00 CET), 2x20min race, second grid from inverted race result, in case of any issues a second qualy session will be foreseen
    Points allocation: such its nature a club race doesn't have it :)

Driving rules & penalties
    in addition to RD main rules will be add the next drive trough penalty:
    if, for any reason, a driver hit, with a punt or barge, another car forcing it to loose position(s) or throwing it away of the track he has to serve immediately a drive through (DT) without pit stop.
    Any trespassers (no DT) will be applied a warning, after 2 warnings the driver will be exluded to next race.

About ESC:
    during race use it only if you want to leave the race, all trespasser will receive a warning for each violation, after 2 warnings the driver will be exluded to next club round

Notes: Click http://forum.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/ to read the password and golden rules

Slots available: #15

IMPORTANT: to avoid connection problems please close any program that uses your bandwidth, such as file sharing, internet browser, chat, team speak etc
    thanks for your help

please sign-up for this event with a reply and choose your favourite car and track (specify its layout aswell)
    have fun with net kar
    ciao

----------------------------------
    Entry list summary:

1. Alessandro Gamberini
    Peter Gog
    3. Laurent Resend
    4. Bram Hengeveld
    Stuart Whitehead
    6. Salvatore Sirignano
    7. Freddie Besems
    Tobias Kluge
    9. Patrick Speleman
    10. Domagoj Lovrić
    11. Andrew Jarnell
    12. Tobias Nystrom
    Dave Stephenson
    14. Driver
    15. Driver

1. Reserve
    2. Reserve
    3. Reserve

2. He! He! He!
    good question, in my case I FTARGETa SPAFRANCORCHAMPS

3. F2000 and Aviano Full, its the best set for me :cool:

4. hi,
    any way whatever race I entered, I would

5. if until next week I'll not see more reply we will do both of your proposal, first FT@Spa and than F2000@AvianoFull :biggrin:
    sorry to see that of 40 (forty !!) votes at "favourite car" poll only few souls have answered to my invite by PM ....
    .... let's wait and see what will happen after next kunos patch that solves tyre problems (worst for F1600 and F1800), rumors says very soon ...

anyway thank you very much Laurent for your constant presence and support :cool:
    ciao

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Abarth @ Spa would be nice :)

7. Put me in as a reserve driver please. I don't have any big favors in this sim yet, because all combination are a fresh breeze to me, I will drive everything. Turning randomizer on -> Abarth@Falkenberg. :)

8. guys, I have filled your names in list above even if I haven't decided this round
    anyway you have a lot of time to resign :smile:

9. I'd go for F1800 @ Falkenberg
    (..but can live with all other combinations as well..)

10. I'll vote for FTarget/F2000@Spa :) (If you use Beta 2/3 ;) )

11. I would say F2000 at Spa. :)
    As a newbie to the game I haven't driven many of the tracks before, so one I am familiar with from the F1 calendar would be good. :smile:

12. currently the most voted are
    F2000 and SPA, good couple to have fun :biggrin:

13. i have to try anything, so it doesn't really matters. However the Abarth is fun.

14. most of us are in yours, or very close, situation
    welcome here Freddie :smile:

15. ok, defined car and track for this round, first message edited accordingly
    ciao

16. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Im in, FTarget/Spa. Only because I have a race here with this combo in a couple of weeks! :D

EDIT: I see the car has been chosen F2000 will do me! I only like the winged cars and the arbarth.

17. Spa and F2000 for me please :)

18. Domagoj Lovrić

Domagoj Lovrić
    Reiza Studios

F2000 @Spa! Great :)

Sign me up!