F2 vs Gr.A @ Tarmac - 18th - 21st December 2015

Just did my run in a Seat Ibiza. Couldnt keep up with the fastest Gr.A cars but had a great fight with Karl R amongst the F2:s.

Lost a lot of time when i spun on SS3, and finally finished 2 seconds behind Karl R :)

I just hate this game but I like it :o
Finished 11th 0.15 behind @Roy Magnes
If only I didn't go straight on Stage 2 and didn't ram the finish on Stage 2, I would be much much higher

@Ricardo - yes, the game is utterly frustrating, but also incredibly fun at the same time :)
I did not have any good rally at all, apart from the first stage where I was just slow. Offs and spins on the remaining 4 put me a bit down the list, but it was my first event with the Peugeot after all.

@Ricardo - yes, the game is utterly frustrating, but also incredibly fun at the same time :)
I did not have any good rally at all, apart from the first stage where I was just slow. Offs and spins on the remaining 4 put me a bit down the list, but it was my first event with the Peugeot after all.
I accidentally rammed the finish, that gives you a terrible amount of damage...

Lost a lot of time when i spun on SS3, and finally finished 2 seconds behind Karl R :)
Yay!

I had accident on SS2 where I flew off the track and got 15 sec penalty with auto-reset back to the track. Most unrealistic part of this game. Luckily car was okay. Screaming naturally aspirated engines are cool. Sad we don't have any S2000 rally cars in this game.

so its ended??

Ah! Ye, I see, another mistake by me there. Sorry.
The issue is that I make the rallies and threads at the same time, and because RaceNet either follows Central European Time, or the timezone of the person making it (which will be CET), I need to end the rally GMT+1, and it's supposed to end 23:59 Sunday evening GMT. Which in turn means I have to set it up to end 01:00 Monday.
However, when I make the threads, I often forget this, and just look at the dates. This is usually a problem with the Friday-Sunday rallies, as I don't have any rally that starts directly after.

Again, sorry for this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back