1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars F1sr ferrari f248 public beta demo 2015-08-13

F1 2006 demo

1. Stuart Phillips submitted a new resource:

F1sr ferrari f248 public beta demo - F1 2006 demo

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Great mod, I am enjoying it tremendously. I found two issues and made some adjustments (both to the car.ini file). Please try it and see if it improves the overall feel of the car, and consider adding them to the next update.
    1. TV Camera (the one just above intake) is too far back and was actually behind the camera housing itself. Need to move the camera foward a bit. I set it to - BONNET_CAMERA_POS=0,0.73,-0.20
    2. Inertia too high, the car does not feel as nimble as an F1 car should be. I tried lowering it and the car feels more responsive at cornering. My values are INERTIA=1.396,0.959,3.545
    3. Does the car wheel spins easily on downshift at lower gears? or is it just me?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Increase differential
  4. airutonpurosuto8912

For people who doesn't know how to make a custom camera, press F5 in-game to make a custom camera :)
  5. when will the T-cam be fixed?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. If you don't want to wait for an update, go to the mod's car.ini. Find the entry BONNET_CAMERA_POS, then change to the following values
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Really good car to drive, took it for a spin around the Automotodrom Grobnik and it was a blast ! Thanks for this guys, cheers. :)
  8. Quite simply Amazing!!!!!!!!!
  9. This mod stopped functioning anymore thanks to 1.8 update. Just when it finishes loading it sends me back to the menu and don't use the excuse of low resolusion because i am playing at 1920X1080 which is more than enough to play the game. I hope you will understand.
  10. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    GT3 is where it's at! Premium Member

"Low resolution"? :cautious:

Anyhow, some mod cars are broken since 1.8, that's not a secret.
    But given this mod wasn't updated in a year, I suppose your call for a fix will be unanswered. :unsure:
  11. Its a shame for such a beautiful car not getting a fix anymore. Oh well i still got other mods.