• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

F1MG F1 2010 Mod

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Ivo Simons, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,619
    Poor Kubica has a moving head but no arms :) Did you test this mod already? Any good?

2. F1lover

F1lover

Ratings:
    +2
    it drives well but if you looking for amazing detail this is not the mod.. Low graphic quality.

3. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +953
    You can select the arms in the Upgrade menu. It drives good. But indeed a little low graphic.
    But still a very good job espacially when they released it so quick. :smile:

4. Rob Shillito

Rob Shillito

Ratings:
    +30
    can someone please upload the patch to somewhere else because my isp for some reason is atm blocking rapidshare and megaupload

5. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,619
  6. Rob Shillito

Rob Shillito

Ratings:
    +30
    yeah i know, if someone will be kind enough to upload it i will download it from here :)

7. William Elgh

William Elgh

Ratings:
    +100
    i am working on proper sterring wheels to this mod, i got the renault ferrari red bull mclaren and williams working fine. i need pictures of the virgin steering wheel and the sauber so ican finish all wheels!

renault ratt.jpg