Cars F1ASR92 by F1 ASR Modding Team (car by car)

The work on improvement of 3D models and much more are continuing, but we decided to make available the 1992 season on the new ISI simulator, with what for us can be considered a version 1.0.

The release will take place car by car, to have the chance to make a replacement in case of car update.

Here is the list of cars with the download link updated each time:

Andrea Moda S921 : Download (v1.3 - 2014/07/17)
Benetton B192 : Download (v1.3 - 2014/07/21)
Brabham BT60B : Download (v1.3 - 2014/07/21)
Dallara F192 : Download (v1.3 - 2014/07/17)
Ferrari F92A : Download (v1.3 - 2014/07/20)
Fondmetal:
Footwork:
Jordan 192 : Download (v1.3 - 2014/07/17)
Ligier JS37 : Download (v1.31 - 2014/07/17)
Lotus 107A : Download (v1.31 - 2014/07/21)
March:
Mclaren MP4/7 : Download (v1.3 - 2014/07/17)
Minardi M192 : Download (v1.3 - 2014/07/17)
Tyrrell:
Venturi LC92 : Download (v1.3 - 2014/07/17)
Williams:

Support the Team:
---- >> We make mods in the night, $1 of coffee to stay awake << ----
f1asr_logo_classic_zps88897afc.png

Have fun
there is an update for three cars in more .. isi forum . Bye

Dear friends,
with much regret we have to give this unfortunate and bad news.
The Modding Team F1 ASR can no longer produce mod, post images, and logos owned by the FIA.
We received a direct communication where we were asked to remove all of our material on the web, on facebook, on twitter, use the forums due to "unauthorized" FIA license.
They can not exist then mod F1, GP2 Series and all the categories that are part of the federation.

All those who create mods for F1, GP2 Series, Skin, and use the official names of actual Auto, Drivers, Teams commit an offense and are liable for copyright infringement!
E 'from the time of Gp4 that fans like us create Mod F1, but apparently (he knows something the well-known portal VirtualR), seems over the opportunity to make official cars belonging to the FIA.

It was in the air ... ..

E 'likely that the continuous conversions from other modders of the only official F1 game to other platforms, has aroused understandable discomfort on the part of the producers of the game itself.

Too bad, because it will be impossible to achieve even old seasons in which we are very passionate!
At this point there are only 2 ways:
retire or move forward, we are thinking in the meantime.

In that way, however, go on?
The only way (we do not know yet if completely legal) is to make the cars anyway, no logos, sponsors and names belong to the Federation.
Obviously not sorry to see their idol pilot drive our favorite car in the splendor of its true original livery.

However it is not a crime to realize original livery as long as this is not sponsored, advertised, posted publicly on the web.
In the worst case, then the official withdrawal of our team, it is likely that we will continue to carry out our plans in a totally private, but obviously will not be publicly available on the web.

To make use of the shelters we also changed the name of the Team.
The classic category will be renamed ASR Formula Open Wheel Classic for the time being, pending a final decision.

The workings of the cars classic and modern platforms and RF2 Assetto Corsa are temporarily suspended!
Updates will follow.

That is :poop:. Good old Bernie and his cronies, they really know how to embrace the fans young and old.

I take it Codemasters :poop: their pants when they saw some of the latest 'F1' mods.

Thanks for you and your teams hard work. Such a shame.

Formula 1 becomes even less welcoming and a appealing by the day.

Bernie will be after this guy next for illegal impression of a F1 car.

That is :poop:. Good old Bernie and his cronies, they really know how to embrace the fans young and old.

I take it Codemasters :poop: their pants when they saw some of the latest 'F1' mods.

Thanks for you and your teams hard work. Such a shame.

Formula 1 becomes even less welcoming and a appealing by the day.

Bernie will be after this guy next for illegal impression of a F1 car.

F1 could solve their sound problem by putting this guy on the back of the cars :D

I mean seriously Formula 1 is just stupid there. It is some free extra advertising for the sponsors and shows the appreciation of the history of formula 1 with some high quality visuals (havent driven the cars yet). They should hire a company that actually could produce a good F1 game/sim instead of pissing off modders, who do it for no money at all and benefit F1 a lot more than they could ever damage it.

I havent downloaded the mod so far, but I will get it from somewhere even when Bernie is trying to get me off it.

I knew that was coming when I saw a post stating "Who needs codemaster when we have this" If I had to guess it would be codemaster using the enforcement arm of F1 rather than the other way around. Codies pay for that license and are using to to limit competition which is within their right. F1 probably would like to have it both ways but by signing a exclusive with Codies they are bound to it. I am not making a judgement, just saying that would be the contractual realities. So which product should we stop buying?

I knew that was coming when I saw a post stating "Who needs codemaster when we have this" If I had to guess it would be codemaster using the enforcement arm of F1 rather than the other way around. Codies pay for that license and are using to to limit competition which is within their right. F1 probably would like to have it both ways but by signing a exclusive with Codies they are bound to it. I am not making a judgement, just saying that would be the contractual realities. So which product should we stop buying?

For me that is an easy answer, if no one buys the official product then there is no product, which then means there is no need to enforce anything. As a grumpy old git I refuse to be told what product I must use. Even if the official product was the most amazing product ever, with stunts like this it means they will actually never see any of my money again.

Sderenno
I am sorry to hear of the total lack of fun that prevails in the beaurocracy of FIA, or FOM or whoever has paid their £60 million to get out of a bribery charge.

These cars and this era are some of the most immersive I've driven and it would be a great shame to lose it all.

My suggestion is that you go explore the ISI Route (as per ISI Masters) and delete the parts that are owned by the title holders and keep your great cars.
ISI have a legal dept and they would have ensured they dont infringe. So different names for teams and drivers etc.
ISI have managed with 2012 Open Wheelers and 1960s open wheelers.
I cant see why your team cant have 1990s open wheelers by adopting the same parameters as ISI.

ASR Formula Open Wheel Classic will do for me.

McBarren Blonda
FitsWilliam Renown
Finardi Borghini
Bettertown Fiord
Letus Fiord

BTW I am another step closer to dropping interest in F1 for 10 years or so. Thanks B...e

Last edited:
Wait a minute!? Isnt MAK-corps making their own reproductions of real-items? I assume that all models are made from scratch and no piece of it (like logos) are copied without consent.

Is it really possible for FIA to stop them (MAK-Corp) from using their own (MAK-Corps) art or pictures (albeit 3d and with corresponding values to represent physical properties)? From what little I understand from Swedish law it doesn't matter in what form or media you make your own pictures its still yours to use as you want to? As long as no one sells or uses other peoples names or brands to earn money or trying to say that they are the person or company (in case of logos) it should be perfectly legal to distribute these pieces of art in anyway the artist/s wishes. Or am i missing something in my understanding of the use of your own pictures/art/creations?

This is bad news and i hope you can continue with the development with the suggestions that people have been giving. Maybe following the path of ISI or Reiza with their unlicensed cars with different names and liveries.

Driving these cars has been fantastic and it will be a shame if your work is stopped.:(
Anyway what you have done is still a great mod and provides hours of fun. :thumbsup:

OK I have done some VERY PRELIMINARY research.
You will see below some info from the F1 website.
Certain thing are very clear as to what you cannot use.
Then you will see highlighted in a form letter I got from pistonheads that I believe many people got a section I have highlighted discussing liveries. Their language in my view goes from very definitive to very vague at that point IE Liveries).
I will reserch more next week.

Formula One copyrights

The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, F1 FIA FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX, F1 GRAND PRIX, FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved.

Word Marks

F1™
Formula 1™
Formula One™
FIA Formula One World Championship™
Grand Prix™
F1 Grand Prix™
Formula 1 Grand Prix™
Paddock Club™
Formula One Paddock Club™

Event Titles (as of July 2014)

2014 FORMULA 1 ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX
2014 FORMULA 1 PETRONAS MALAYSIA GRAND PRIX
2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX
2014 FORMULA 1 UBS CHINESE GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA PIRELLI 2014
FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DE MONACO 2014
FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DU CANADA 2014
FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH 2014
2014 FORMULA 1 SANTANDER BRITISH GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND 2014
FORMULA 1 PIRELLI MAGYAR NAGYDÍJ 2014
2014 FORMULA 1 SHELL BELGIAN GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO D'ITALIA 2014
2014 FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE AIRLINES SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX
2014 FORMULA 1 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX
2014 FORMULA 1 RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX
2014 FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 GRANDE PRÊMIO PETROBRAS DO BRASIL 2014
2014 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX

Section 2 - Using Our Marks

The Logos

You may not use, for any purpose, in any medium, any of our Logos without an express written licence or permission from the Formula One group.

Editorial use

Our Permitted Word Marks can be used editorially to report on and provide information about the FORMULA 1 events so long as such use does not create any unauthorised association between the Formula One group, its brand and any third party, their products or services. This includes use on front covers of publications/a website page so long as the use is to inform or report and not to brand the publication/website page. See section 4 for guidance on using the Permitted Word marks editorially.

Internet

As noted above, our Permitted Word Marks can be used editorially on a website so long as the use is to inform or report and not to brand the website. Such use should always be accompanied by the following disclaimer:

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.

The disclaimer should be inserted in the footer of every webpage that refers to FORMULA 1 racing or the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.

Domain names

Our Permitted Word Marks cannot be incorporated into or registered as domain names. They may however be used after a domain name as a sub-domain name so long as the use does not make any unauthorised association with third parties. For example, “www.racingfanatic.com/formula1”

Social media and Mobile Services

Our Permitted Word Marks can be used editorially on social media platforms and on mobile services such as SMS so long as the use is to inform or report and not to brand.

Advertisements and promotions

Our Permitted Word Marks cannot be used in advertisements or commercials so as to create an unauthorised association between the Formula One group and a third party or their products or services. For example, in advertorials.

Competitions and games

Our Permitted Word Marks cannot be used to brand any competitions and games or in relation to gambling.

Endorsement or sponsorship

Our Permitted Word Marks cannot be used in any manner, in any medium, that implies Formula One group's affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, support of any third party or their products or services. They cannot be used in conjunction with an unauthorised third party's brand or logo.

Commercial use

Our Permitted Word Marks cannot be used on any goods or in relation to services provided for sale/promotional giveaways without an express licence from the Formula One group. This includes but is not limited to the manufacturing, distributing and promoting of goods or services.

Company name, product name, trade mark

Our Permitted Word marks cannot be used or registered as part of a company name, trade name, product name or service name, nor can they be used or registered in any trade mark or service mark.

Variations

Our Permitted Word Marks, including variants, misspellings and derivatives, cannot be incorporated into logos, composite logos, website icons, or used to create a brand identity.

Section 3 - Other Guidance

Ticket giveaways

FORMULA 1 race tickets cannot be used for prizes in any competitions or giveaways unless the activity has been organised by an authorised party.

Timing Data

Our Results and Timing Data is protected by copyright and database rights. Individual pieces of the data can be used incidentally within editorial material to genuinely inform but substantial pieces of the data may not be reproduced or used commercially.

Linking to formula1.com

Linking to the official F1 website formula1.com is permitted so long as such use does not create any unauthorised association between the Formula One group and its brands, and any third party or its products or services.

The name of our site must be used in such links, i.e. www.formula1.com, but none of our Logos may be used.

Section 4 - Using our Permitted Word Marks Editorially

The following guidelines will help to ensure that you use the Permitted Word Marks properly in editorial copy.

Appearance

Event Titles should always be written in BLOCK CAPITALS. The ™ symbol is not required.

In almost every circumstance e.g. in press releases, advertising materials, strap lines, titles, headlines of news and race reports and website menus, where the surrounding text is written in Sentence case, Word Marks should be either:

a) written in Title Case followed by the ™ symbol; or
b) in BLOCK CAPITALS.

Whichever approach is taken please be consistent.

If all the surrounding text is written in BLOCK CAPITALS, then Word Marks should be written in BLOCK CAPITALS, followed by the ™ symbol, to differentiate them from the rest of the text.

As an exception to the above guideline, in editorial copy e.g. body of text, news and race reports, Word Marks should still be written in Title Case or BLOCK CAPITALS, to identify use of a trade mark but the ™ symbol is not mandatory.

Permitted Word Marks should not be stylised or written in a font style that is different to the surrounding text.

Our Corporate Identity (our company names and official website) should always be written in Title Case. The ™ symbol is not required.

Grammar

Word Marks should be used as attributive modifiers i.e. they should be used to modify a noun for example “Formula 1™ driver”, “F1™ racing”.

Word Marks should not be used as nouns. For example “Formula 1™ was great this weekend” should be amended to “the Formula 1™ race was great this weekend”.

Word Marks should never be used in the possessive form. For example “FORMULA 1's cars”.

Section 5 - Need more help?

For more help and information please contact trademarks@fomltd.com

paragraph 5 from the commonly held form letter.

In addition, you should be aware that other rights exist in Formula One team elements (including Team logos/marks/imagery, driver names/imagery, car designs and liveries) and Grand Prix names which need to be respected and in this regard FOWC is authorise! d to coll! ectively licence the inclusion of the Formula One teams element, Event names and circuits layouts in interactive game products together with the Formula One Material and Marks (“Formula One Elements”). In the circumstances, it is not possible to produce an interactive game (including but not limited to console, PC, mobile device, simulator, pod and/or on line via the Internet or otherwise) based upon the FIA Formula One World Championship using the Formula One Elements without an appropriate licence from FOWC.

Well that was a long and hard to read post.

Anyway its from the F1website. One unclear part of this is not what Bernie & Co wants us to use and not use, but if its even possible for them to say that someone elses art (lets call it art for now) is theirs to control... Of course I understand the part of not possible to make games and so forth. But this is certainly no (complete) game that MAK-corps are making, at least not for me. Its MAK Corps own pictures and graphical models of objects that exists. If I undertand the Swedish law correctly ( Im far, far from being an expert though) it is the person that produces the pictures/art/models that owns the rights and those who owns the original object (car, painting or campbell soupcans) have no say in what way you use your own art/picture/model in whatever mediaform it is. Isn't that sort of the same thing as taking pictures with a camera or paint on a canvas? The picture you take/make is yours to use as you wish as long as you don't use it to impersonate someone, do commercial ads and such with someone elses brand or in anyway use it in a way to earn money on other peoples name or brand. Or is it not (legally speaking, not FIA-text) allowed to go to a F1 race take a picture of Caterhams car with Marcus Ericsson next to it with a F1 logo in background and then send it as a postcard to people? Or post it on your Facebook-page? Or write a wiki-page with the picture attached? As far as I know you are completely free to do that.

I would love to hear simple explanations from some lawyer that knows everything about copyright (internationally) and such.

Anyway I think just some small changes of logos and names should be enough to keep it free. Like in Davids earlier post... We all know what is what anyways.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back