• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1800 - Prato GP

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Lee Ross, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Lee Ross

Lee Ross

Ratings:
    +630
    As above just some minor tweaks as i'm still getting my head round NKP and it's car setups. Works well for me but be soft with the brakes and i have quite a high coast to help stabalize the braking a bit and could probrably come down a fair bit but i'm sure with more practise it will change

Managed a 1:33:2 with it so far but only had a few hours yesterday, i think mid 32's are on for me with some further tweaks as a few corners i feel i can take in a higher gear and also i was too slow on the throttle exiting some turns.

Attached Files:

2. Lee Ross

Lee Ross

Ratings:
    +630
    Here is the one i used to tonight with some further tweaking, adjust sterring lock to suit as i'm using 900 degrees :D Alot more stable as the other was pretty hairy!

Attached Files:

3. Vaggelis Theodoridis

Vaggelis Theodoridis

Ratings:
    +337
    Sorry for posting now,i hope it helps in future ;)

With my hot i did 1.32.34
    With race set u can drive around 1.33...
    :)

Attached Files:

4. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    Thanks to both of you. I'll try them tomorrow, and see if my car was slow, or it was just me :D

5. Nasos Charalampou

Nasos Charalampou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +73
    Here are mine.

The race sets are understeering pigs.I did my pb with -race2-.

The other one -sosna3- is more tail happy but still capable of low 32's.

Attached Files:

6. Mattia Gottardi

Mattia Gottardi

Ratings:
    +0
    really really really thank you all for your help guys!!! i will test them a lot!!!! :D