F1800 - Interlagos (I set WR with this Setup)

With all due respect but that lap is not even valid (see @1:00) you run way off the track outside of the white lines.

And please avoid using console leaderboard terms like "world record" when there are 24 times posted as that is just a little bit hilarious :). Almost thought when reading the thread title we all missed out on NKP Academy or something.

Well sometimes i wish NKP would register best time off all drivers. It would be easier to judge your pace, also offline hotlapping is a bit more exciting when you can set yourself a challenge. But as you said without mechanism of checking proper line that would be useless.

Nick small tip. Disable autoclutch and simple gear also if you have shifter use it! That way gear change will be limited only by time it takes you to move stick to gear position. Even if you use paddles you can always lift throttle a bit when shifting. That way you can save at least 0.5 - 1.0 seconds a lap.

Bram yes it wasn't clean lap but as you can see the best lap was 1m43.083 (already i was have beat the WR in this combo) but i will try it again this weekend to make a clean lap :D . I will try to make some adjustments to setup and to try to make 1m42.mid :whistling:.

Well i was too exciting for my lap time and as i know this is the only Rank for nKPro so i want to see more people to try for the top lap ;) .

Maciej Thanks for the tip mate,when upload this video my friend told me that,i didn't know that...

Grzesiek Yeah i'm guessing with a proper set goes to 1m42 low but will see :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back