1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1600 @ Prato Short Track - Tuesday April 27th 2010

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Alessandro Gamberini, Apr 17, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    Hi there guys,

the issue of nK FULL release have given new lymph to this type of car so I'm pleased to invite you to some events that can be joined also by DEMO OWNER

the track have to be defined by you so please reply here your interest to join this round and your favourite DEFAULT track aswell (no add-on track)

as usual hereinafter the relevant detail

Simulation: netKar PRO 1.1 click http://www.netkar-pro.com/shop.htm to purchase a full license
    Class: F1600
    Track: Prato short track

Weather: Dry
    Practice: start 19:00 GMT (21:00 CET) for 30 mins
    Qualification: start 19:30 GMT (21:30 CET) for 25 mins
    Race Start at 20:00 GMT (22:00 CET), 2x20min race, second grid from inverted race result, in case of any issues a second qualy session will be foreseen
    Points allocation: such its nature a club race doesn't have it :)

Driving rules & penalties
    in addition to RD main rules will be add the next drive trough penalty:
    if, for any reason, a driver hit, with a punt or barge, another car forcing it to loose position(s) or throwing it away of the track he has to serve immediately a drive through (DT) without pit stop.
    Any trespassers (no DT) will be applied a warning for that race, after 2 warnings the driver will be exluded to next race.

About ESC:
    during race use it only if you want to leave the race, all trespasser will receive a warning for each violation, after 2 warnings the driver will be exluded to next club round

Notes: Click http://forum.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/ to read the password and golden rules

Slots available: #15

IMPORTANT: to avoid connection problems please close any program that uses your bandwidth, such as file sharing, internet browser, chat, team speak etc and verify your router setting are correct, thanks for your help

please sign-up for this event with a reply to this thread

have fun with net kar:wink:

Entry list summary:

1. Alessandro Gamberini (as server admin)
    2. Tobi Davis
    3. Bjorn De Haas
    4. Freddie Besems
    5. Philip Oakley

6. Anders Nilson
    7. Nicholas Morgan
    8. Toni Talvitie
    9. Ingemar Petersson
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver

1. Reserve
    2. Reserve
    3. Reserve
  2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

sign me up please, ill get back ot you on the track front :)
  3. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

sign me up plz and track i dont know hahaha i just have this game:p so you choose
  4. all default tracks are available online to demo users but only Prato and Crema are unlocked in offline and available for training when you like :D
    so I suggest/ask you to choose from these latter
  5. Prato is okay with me.

So pls sign me on.
  6. round defined at Prato Short
  7. Sign me up for this please, sounds like good fun :) but I might bit slow lol.
  8. welcome aboard Philip
    as I see you are a media team, I hope to see in next future some interesting nK video on home page ;)
  9. Would like to see some extra TDRC members, and any other drivers.

YOU won't be dissappointed.

This car can do all kind of things.

understeer, oversteer, sideways true corners to much to mention. And lots of fun, you'll need all your skills to go round on this track.

Dont know the time what can be set here, but here is mine. 1:33.429
  10. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

I cant make it this race it seems that i will be home a bit later

If im home on time i will let you know:)
  11. no problem mate, we are few and you can join also at second race but from bottom grid (due to reverse grid procedure) :frown:
    I've but you as "maybe"

12. sign me up plz for tis event
  13. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

dont have to sell it to me :D, Dave :love: FF1600
  14. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Allesandro im certain for the race:D i can make it tommorow:)
  15. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

haha dave:p i alway have problems with those formula fords... for some reason i think i have tons of downforce, but as soon when i hit the corner i think to myself hmnzzz maybe i should have braked earlier:p:p:p
  16. im in
  17. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Anyone able to test if the server is working? I've set it up, but my nkpro isnt joining correctly. Might be to do with no wheel attached to pc currently.
  18. I can connect to the server with my nKPro.
  19. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Thanks mate! then I am satisfied.