F1600 @ Prato Full GP - Tue May 11th 2010

23165d1268321193-ftarget-prato-full-gp-tuesday-march-16th-race-22-00-cet-21-00-uk-5.jpg

Servername
: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: F1600 (click here to download the netKar PRO demo or the full game)
Track: Prato Full GP
Event start: 19.00 GMT
Practice:
19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race1: 20:00 GMT (13laps/ about 20mins)
Race2: 20:30 GMT (13laps/ about 20mins) reversed grid
Rules & Password: read

note: to let me create the event report please update your GPCOS profile, see here

------------------------
Entry List:

1. Alessandro Gamberini (as server manager)
  2. Freddie Besems
  3. Philip Oakley
  4. Andrew Jarnell
  5. Nicholas Morgan
  6. Roman Kruszewski
  7. Toni Talvitie
  8. Can Ozcelik
  9. Abdul Ahmed (maybe)
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver

no worries Thomas.

After car was broken. i pushed retired, just to wait and see what follows.

When Allessandro asked to repair and rejoin it wasnt possible anymore. Because of retirement.

Even when i left the game i could not rejoin on the server. (no asking for password by the way)

i'll try to rejoin 2nd race.

2nd race.

After rejoining. Reversed grid, and got a free pole.

I couldnt hold it. And then a few corners further it seems there was a small touch. (hard to see in these cars). Sorry for that.

I tried to stop the car and wait on a normal way. But i went also in the grass, still letting the car in front of me. Took also my extra penalty with a drive trough the pitlane.

I had a few spuns, and later in the end of the race (lap 10) i managed to do my qualifing time. Then last rounds get distracted by my dog and cat, so went off the track again.

But still i had a lovely evening. lots to learn. 2nd race i changed my FOV, it seems to be okay now.

thx for the practice and race.

thx for event. seems got pretty good consistant laptimes at race 2 ;) and actually got my pb in race 2 when wasnt even going for it
but tried to do solid laps ( track record was taken from qualify but did better in race ). race 1 was more of trying to beat clock.

to drivers who are struggling abit still with these have few tips how i set my car ( which is nowhere optimum but gives good racing
performance )
1. be smooth dont push it. if force it, lose lots time.
2. break balance/brake force ( forgot under what name that force is ingame ). i soften because my braking is sux0r othervice.
usually im 1st to hit brakes then but car goes nice and easy and often this reason im early on gas at exit. saves tyres and wont get
flatspots on them.
3. setup..well its trial by error then. cant help there. i mostly concentrate slow bumps and rebounds just to get balance right 1st.

in nkpro drivers need to be xtra xtra careful, these cars break and cant take no contact! good result comes to only those that finish race ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%