F1600 @ Lime Rock Park - Wednesday June 22nd 2011

30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Formula 1600
Track: Lime Rock Park-No Chicane (Download)
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 3 sprint races, 12 laps each

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

F1600 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
Not mandatory, skins used by Kevin Leu, Lars Wylensek, Andrew Scott, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen.

[signuplist]107[/signuplist]

Results here

My time to say a biiiiiig sorry to Sustersic. At k2 i was off road and tried to just drive at grass without breaking to get back in track when everybody passes me but something go wrong there,i press the gas a little,the car spinned and dropped me to road immediately,that moment sustersic appeared and i crashed on him.Tottaly stupid from me that i didnt break at grass but that spin was realy unpredictable.
Anyway,i feel realy sorry mate,i destroyed your race,hope you are not mad with me right now :(
(is anyone who can send me the replay of first race please? )

I want to sorry with Sergio....
I touch him in the last laps of the first race...
I want to told that the mistake was my, because I believe that there is space for coming in you right, but my wheel hit your and... BAM...
After that I hit you because I want to push to the finish line, but I don't remember the lag problem with the crash...
Sorry sergio

Apology's accepted, Ivan. Let's move to the next one!

After my bluff here about doing laps under 1 min, the funny thing is that I almost did it in qualify, but everything start to went wrong after I spin at last corner in the end of first lap, still recover to 6th place until the last lap.

Overall, the best thing about this event is that, for the first time, I really start to understand and like this car. Thanks to Senad!

The track was relevant to my interests, great elevation changes, had fun 4 wheel drifting :)

Wasn't at all consistent, but I didn't have any major mistakes, even got up to 4th in race 2 :woot:
No contacts with other drivers, except in race 3. Someone spun 200m after the start, and ended up perpendicular to the road. Couldn't avoid, hit him, had to pit for repairs.

Thoughts about the 3 short race format? I think it works on short tracks, and for these cars, because they're such a handful. I'd throw it in sometimes for Formula Ford, and Abarth races.

Cheers to everyone who joined, and congrats on a hat trick Kevin

Christian: I can post replays of the races but you'll have to wait until Friday or Saturday.

I enjoyed myself again, even though I really really don't understand how to drive this car! I feel as if I have to be really careful else I will spin off. Having said that, I did not spin off in races 2 and 3, and finished quite well!

I liked the 3 race format for the car. Lots of racing, but with a couple of gaps to calm down!

Well done Kevin, amazing driving.

Frogot to reset the replay length to 120 min after the latest patch so I only got race 2 and 3, uploaded those for now.

Great fun tonight, such a nice car. I was a bit disappointed at first after coming from the iRacing Lime Rock but once you're concentrated on lapping as fast as possible you don't notice much of the graphical lows of this version any more.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3111444034/Formula1600_Lime_Rock_race2.nkr
https://rapidshare.com/files/689393300/Formula1600_Lime_Rock_race3.nkr

My time to say a biiiiiig sorry to Sustersic. At k2 i was off road and tried to just drive at grass without breaking to get back in track when everybody passes me but something go wrong there,i press the gas a little,the car spinned and dropped me to road immediately,that moment sustersic appeared and i crashed on him.Tottaly stupid from me that i didnt break at grass but that spin was realy unpredictable.
Anyway,i feel realy sorry mate,i destroyed your race,hope you are not mad with me right now :(
(is anyone who can send me the replay of first race please? )

Hej Christian its fine, no hard feelings. Well yesterday i was a bit mad when that happened, but i know how tricky this car can be. In next race the same can happen to me.
I already blew my chances in previous lap when i spinned and couldnt get back on the track, went from 2nd position to the back somewhere.

Consistency is my biggest problem, i cant stay focus for the whole race. 2nd race was the only one where i havent spinned. Well it will improve with time and extra km's i guess.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%