1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1600 @ Lime Rock Park - Wednesday June 22nd 2011

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Jun 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Class: Formula 1600
    Track: Lime Rock Park-No Chicane (Download)
    Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
    Race start time: 19:30 GMT
    Race distance: 3 sprint races, 12 laps each

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

F1600 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
    Not mandatory, skins used by Kevin Leu, Lars Wylensek, Andrew Scott, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen.

Results here
  2. Next on the agenda is a new track conversion by Radiator Springs Racing Team, Lime Rock Park.

F1600, three sprint races. With laps just over 1 minute, it should be about 13 minutes per race.

Normal starting procedure again, 100% damage, so be careful, especially in turns 1 and 2 :good:

3. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

100% damage with the F1600? I think I will be in the pits a lot!!
  4. Well, 100% should be by default, and the races are pretty short. But, if the majority wants lower damage, we shall have lower damage :bang:
  5. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

No, 100% damage is great!

However, I WILL be in the pits a lot!!
  6. Another good car/track combo Senad, I'm in for this. I have missed the DRM races here at RD on Wednesday the last few weeks because the Netkar series is looking better and better. And I love that Lancia in DRM. Good job.:letsgoracing:
  7. Nah, it was your suggestion after all, I just tried it this morning and loved it :D
  8. Huumm?? I need to test these spiders cars before I sign in.
  9. Forgot that they are an acquired taste. Next event will have something more relevant to your interests :good:
  10. Ok, I'm in!

Any tips on wings setup?
  11. No wings on these cars, typo perhaps?
  12. :D:D
  13. We really need a "don't like" button :tongue:

Anyway, no rank tool this time, track isn't listed on the website.
  14. That's bad, Senad, just made one lap under 1 min, should be good or not?
  15. Sent an email asking how are tracks added on the website, so who knows, it might happen.

Anyway, under a minute looks great to me. My best out of 4-5 test laps was around 1.02

EDIT: Added the HARDMODE info in the second post.
  16. And still with default setup!

17. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Hi all, many thanks to all for the get wells and good thoughts, wont be racing for a few more weeks yet, but I can still come online and pester everyone, :roflol:.

Cheers N Thanks
  18. Oh, hiya, nice to see you're up and around and pestering :tongue: :welcome:
  19. Well came back Andrew, hope everything goes better for you! As you are staying in the paddock, be careful with pit-babes these days, no big efforts.:wink:
  20. Good to hear from you Andrew, and that you are doing well. Those badkat cars are sitting lonely in the pits, pining for the Fjords.:D