1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1600 @ Lime Rock Park - Wednesday June 22nd 2011

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Jun 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    Class: Formula 1600
    Track: Lime Rock Park-No Chicane (Download)
    Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
    Race start time: 19:30 GMT
    Race distance: 3 sprint races, 12 laps each

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

F1600 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
    Not mandatory, skins used by Kevin Leu, Lars Wylensek, Andrew Scott, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen.

[signuplist]107[/signuplist]

Results here

2. Next on the agenda is a new track conversion by Radiator Springs Racing Team, Lime Rock Park.

F1600, three sprint races. With laps just over 1 minute, it should be about 13 minutes per race.

Normal starting procedure again, 100% damage, so be careful, especially in turns 1 and 2 :good:

3. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

100% damage with the F1600? I think I will be in the pits a lot!!

4. Well, 100% should be by default, and the races are pretty short. But, if the majority wants lower damage, we shall have lower damage :bang:

5. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

No, 100% damage is great!

However, I WILL be in the pits a lot!!

6. Another good car/track combo Senad, I'm in for this. I have missed the DRM races here at RD on Wednesday the last few weeks because the Netkar series is looking better and better. And I love that Lancia in DRM. Good job.:letsgoracing:

7. Nah, it was your suggestion after all, I just tried it this morning and loved it :D

8. Huumm?? I need to test these spiders cars before I sign in.

9. Forgot that they are an acquired taste. Next event will have something more relevant to your interests :good:

10. Ok, I'm in!

Any tips on wings setup?

11. No wings on these cars, typo perhaps?

12. :D:D

13. We really need a "don't like" button :tongue:

Anyway, no rank tool this time, track isn't listed on the website.

14. That's bad, Senad, just made one lap under 1 min, should be good or not?

15. Sent an email asking how are tracks added on the website, so who knows, it might happen.

Anyway, under a minute looks great to me. My best out of 4-5 test laps was around 1.02

EDIT: Added the HARDMODE info in the second post.

16. And still with default setup!

[​IMG]

17. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Hi all, many thanks to all for the get wells and good thoughts, wont be racing for a few more weeks yet, but I can still come online and pester everyone, :roflol:.

Cheers N Thanks

18. Oh, hiya, nice to see you're up and around and pestering :tongue: :welcome:

19. Well came back Andrew, hope everything goes better for you! As you are staying in the paddock, be careful with pit-babes these days, no big efforts.:wink:

20. Good to hear from you Andrew, and that you are doing well. Those badkat cars are sitting lonely in the pits, pining for the Fjords.:D