1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1600 @ Crema SECTOR 1 (WITH PATCH) - Tuesday 18th May

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Alessandro Gamberini, Apr 28, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: F1600 (click here to download the netKar PRO demo or the full game)
    Track: Crema SECTOR1 (now fixed, see link below)
    Event start: 19.00 GMT
    19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT (30 minutes)
    Race1: 20:00 GMT (13laps/ about 20mins)
    Race2: 20:30 GMT (13laps/ about 20mins) reversed grid
    Rules & Password: read

note: to let me create the event report please update your GPCOS profile, see here

IMPORTANT: to play online you have to patch the track with these files, unzip it to Crema folder

Entry List:

1. Alessandro Gamberini
    2. Freddie Besems
    3. Philip Oakley
    4. Bjorn De Haas
    5. Nicholas Morgan
    6. Daniel Ouff
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
  2. sign me up pls.
  3. Sign me up Alessandro!
  4. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

sign me up plz
  5. added CREMA online fix at first post

please Ramon do the same also on the server, thanks

6. Thanks for the fix Alessandro!
  7. sign me up plz, hope its better
  8. I apologise again for last night (as recovery we started F1600 at Prato ... )
    issue was due to overlapping box coordinates inside "nkrefs.ini" file, never seen before :frown:
  9. Hi, could you include me for next week please. Cheers.
  10. sure, and welcome aboard mate :)
    do you own complete or demo nK version ?
    give also a look to our forum section here

11. just bought the full mod. Only driven the 1600 and 2000 as they are the ones most often found on the servers. Stupidly addictive....might give up sleep for awhile.
  12. have a race elsewhere, cu on next one
  13. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Alessandro has fever and is not around tonight, but the event will still be on. I will deal with it, although I am not that familiar with NKPro, so forgive me if I make some mistakes.

When I arrive home I will set up the server with the patch mention in the startpost. Have fun guys! And leave some get well messages to Alex or so :)
  14. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

alex get well soon man. take some beers and enjoy a bit of sunshine.. those things help trust me
  15. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  16. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Only 2 cars when the race started, me and freddie. We couldnt do anything to restart the server or session, very frustating i must say.
    Also the grids are empty:( is this gonna be the future for netkar pro on rd... i dont hope so
  17. Alessandro, get well soon.

Nothing much to mention for tonight. Bjorn and i had some laps together. 1st there where 3 of us.

So we decided for one race and leave it for today.

Ramon thx for putting the server up. (but we need some attentending for goiing into the next level/practice/qua. race) only the host can do that.
  18. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Don't think so Bjorn. There were only a few signups in the first place. And don't forget Alex was ill.
    I can't sit on the server for the whole event, have a personal life too :)

[Edit] Tried to be on time back to reset session, but was not back in time. Sorry mate.
  19. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

no problem ramon and thanks for setting up the server anyway:) the track is really nice though i must say:D
  20. I had major fps issues so had to reboot and sort it out. Could not rejoin the server till after race 1. Maybe next week will be better.