F1 top teams on start career + realistic database (post patch #7)

• Thread starter Deleted member 137812
  • Start date
Guys is there any way to change qualifying elimination values? I mean, I play 2013 mod and there is no HRT. But still 7 drivers eliminating in Q1. I want to change it to 6 drivers in both Q1 and Q2 from 7 drivers. Is this possible?

Thanks.

This is Great and Works..
But i have problem
i Start create new profile.. and Young Driver's test..
when session "Hairpin Turn" i can't reach 185 with the car..i choose williams
and im can't enter carrer before complete day 1:(

In the file below i have fixed an issue with blejky's top team on start of career mod (fixed the performance change issue).

Now you can finally start a career with ; Sauber, Lotus, Mercedes, Ferrari, Mclaren or Red Bull!

I've also adjusted the database for more realism on Legend and made AI as realistic as 2012 season. So Improvements on Raikkonen and ive made Karthikeyan even more bad. (Of course adjusted others drivers as well)

I also made AI more aggressive, and adjusted the pace of Legend AI so people can keep up during race.

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?whc7a8ev5ymsv72

Download link: (F1 top teams at start only, so no other database changes):
http://www.mediafire.com/?dvz4qrsdq1zx10l (you need to rename this to "database")

Just replace this database file with f1 2012 folder > database > database file.

YOUR ORIGINAL SAVE FILE WILL BE CORRUPT AFTER USING THIS DATABASE!

Back-up your database file before placing this.
And if a new patch gets here, be sure you place this database before the game starts. This way you prevent corrupt save file.

I will post a video later to show everything works, so people dont need to sacrifice their save file for nothing

What did you do to the database to do this?

so frustrating...cant finish the friggin young driver test hairpin part to even use this !!
try edit your Own Database maybe, like me..
even i try this database, i can't pass Hairpin Test in Young driver test.. so i swap Marussia and change it with lotus,,so you can choose Red Bull, Mclaren,Ferari in young driver test without swap that team,,i recomend you swapping Lotus team with Marrusia or Caterham.

even i try this database, i can't pass Hairpin Test in Young driver test.. so i swap Marussia and change it with lotus,,so you can choose Red Bull, Mclaren,Ferari in young driver test without swap that team,,i recomend you swapping Lotus team with Marrusia or Caterham.

Ah, perhaps I should have read the post... I vaguely remember having the same prob...

thanks for the response...can you step me through how to do a swap between the two? Is it just a matter of swapping the team IDs in the database?

can anyone help me with the career mode? i start it, choose the team i want to race with,but can not get through practice session? why is this hapennig? any suggestion will be apriciated.
ps: i'm using "start with top teams mod" database and the unbug mod.

albano lushi

you need to go in race settings then long weekend - full qualifying

ENJOY

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
still wont work man! it's driving me nuts. i can not get through practice session, i'm stuck in it. when i skip it, i get back to the same session. when i change the durance of the weekend, doing it short full qualifying, i'm stuck in the first qualifying session :/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back