F1 Testing

conspiracy.jpg

Mercedes, Renault, Hispania, Virgin, Lotus, Williams, Sauber, Torro Rosso are also struggling.....

But let's just call it a conspiracy eh?
What do you mean by struggling when you mention Mercedes? (I don't got much info about Mercedes.)
Sure the team is struggling to keep up with Red Bull but I think that they aren't struggling that much after todays race and yesterdays qualify.

Well, the proposed limit is 6 days, right? So if they make one more rule. 6 days, but you are not allowed to use any regular driver. In other words, you have to use a young driver or a test driver(aka old driver/former racer). Then it also makes it a bit better for the 3rd driver of the team.

I wasnt against him -.-. I was stating the point that everybody for some reason thinks that the Ferrari will benefit from the FIA. if testing comes back I think everybody will gain something fromm it whether is a big step or not. There was no such racism in that comment, it was just a comment against Maclarens fans, sry if it was that harsh but it wasnt anything personal against him it was just a comment, and yes i knew he was a staff member I saw his status and let it be known it wasnt personal, just an opinion. wow.

By now if you look at not only the great racedepartment.com but other sites, forums and blogs even youtube, there are always harsh comments against Ferrair and the FIA. im not a fanboy of ferrari just an Alonso fan even before the joined Renault. So dont take it offense to it ok James.

Anyways, get rid of KERS and put Testing back in schedule.

Trolls don't belong here, absolutly no need to treat members of Staff like that here or you'll be gone pretty soon im sure of that :)

Sorry, it wasnt meant to be a personal offense, it was meant to be a joke/ funny comment that I wasnt intended to insult a member/admin. I was just saying the word troll cuz of what the FIA means to most of us, yes i agree FIA was assistance to Ferrari back in Schumacers days...but things change and now everybody seems to be against Red Bulls...see the trend growing within the F1 personel? I say ban any flexibilty in the front wings and everybody will be happy.

Mercedes, Renault, Hispania, Virgin, Lotus, Williams, Sauber, Torro Rosso are also struggling.....

But let's just call it a conspiracy eh?

HAHAHA and those teams DO NOT have any flexible wings... not also does a Red Bull give you wings but they are Flexible Wings ! :D

I'm not jumping on the anti-Ferrari bandwaggon here, but it does seem that they've fallen backwards more than most other teams since the removal of in-season testing.

This is true.
I don't wish to take anything away from Michael, but it does also make me thing that he, as a driver was never as good as his reputation portrays.
He just had the luxury of an extremely flexible era of F1 (with regards to testing) and the financial giant that is Ferrari behind him and his car.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%