Great news... things are coming together for him and it's difficult to see Palmer hanging onto that seat. The only question really is whether he stays for the season or is shifted out early. Somebody above wrote that he is only guaranteed up to Spa.. is that true? Wasn't aware of that.

Great drive from Norris :thumbsup: That was truly impressive.

K-Mag is going nowhere... already confirmed for next year and good job too in my view. I think he's a much better driver than he's given credit for at times but I also love his attitude.

Never heard of Lando Norris before this weekend. But the fact that he beat both Vandoorne (comprehensively) and Alonso's Q3 times shows the kid has a future. 17 years old and then go as fast as that. In a McLaren ffs. New Verstappen? Or Raikkonen (who also went straight to F1 from F3).
if you type him into wikipedia and look at his race record. ...I do this for most drivers.
his is like lewis Hamilton. 1st in every category .karting world champion at 14 !

Lando's done really well in every series he's entered so far (I guess why Mclaren snapped him up!). Having a rich pops always helps but there's no denying the kid has great talent. I remember being impressed by his drive at Brands in the Ginetta Juniors a few years back, he was so small at the time I was surprised he could reach the pedals (check this ;)
) but still came through to win.

Despite some dodgy starts in the first few races which left him with lots to do, he's having another good season in this year's European F3 championship. There's generally been some great racing in the F3's this season, definitely worth catching the broadcasts on YouTube...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 427 39.6%