AC F1 Sundays FC2009 Williams v1.02 @ Spa -Sunday 12th July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Have I heard spa??? I'm in!

image.jpg

I was enjoying the race until I stupidly clipped the safety car while un lapping myself. Sorry Si. I'll stick to the other sims for now or attend the race academy as one of the fast aliens suggested.

:(

I was enjoying the race until I stupidly clipped the safety car while un lapping myself. Sorry Si. I'll stick to the other sims for now or attend the race academy as one of the fast aliens suggested.

:(
I think it's cool Andy. **** happens. I enjoyed your company on TS and the Williams is a beast to drive. Do join us again, we have plenty of touring car and GT racing as well.

First off, apologies for the troubles caused by my ping jumping. Never had that before, no idea what might have caused it.

Second pole in a row with this car, it's a blast to drive :D. Think I could've gone at least half a second faster. Start was poor as usual, really need to practice these offline a bit. After my ping incidents I had much fun trying to close the gap to the front until the second safety car period. After that some good final laps, somehow snatching 3rd in the end.

Thanks @Si for organizing :). I think the safety car is a nice idea, even though it didn't work that well this race :laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back