AC F1 Sundays FC2009 Williams @ Redbull ring Sunday 21st June

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Had a pretty fun race. Unfortunately on lap 7 (or 8) something super weird happened, on 3rd straight out of middle of nowhere around 270km/h i crashed to "nothing", maybe it was some lagged car or something that wasnt visibly. Someone dropped out pretty much after that.

My replay isnt working (acs.exe crashes everytime i try to watch replay), if someone is looking the replay anyways could you check what happened?
ps. any tips how to get replays to work? got on high quality and the replay was 220Mb, so not that big i think?

Thanks fellow drivers and thanks to @Si for organizing!

Apologies again for the start incident. Not 100% sure how it happened, had cars both on my left and right side, then touched the one passing me on my left under braking. Would appreciate if someone could upload the replay from the start, mine starts at lap 6, have to further increase the max file size.
Edit: Thanks Stephen :)

Race was better after that, with some close racing. Somehow managed to climb back up from last to 6th. One weird moment in lap 9, when @Martin Faber shot straight across the track (replay link).
Screenshot_fc1_2009_williams_fw31_spielberg_21-6-115-21-50-25.jpg

Last edited:
Cool race for me, avoiding any major trouble (I think that was key today). Not much to say, but I love this car and track combination! :thumbsup:

Just a quick question: I couldn't get rid of ABS or TC, whether it was on factory or completely off. Is there something else to do than changing the sliders in the "summary" menu?

Cool race for me, avoiding any major trouble (I think that was key today). Not much to say, but I love this car and track combination! :thumbsup:

Just a quick question: I couldn't get rid of ABS or TC, whether it was on factory or completely off. Is there something else to do than changing the sliders in the "summary" menu?
yeah I have them enabled for all drivers so not to exclude anyone! you can press ctrl+t and ctrl+a to remove them.

yeah I have them enabled for all drivers so not to exclude anyone! you can press ctrl+t and ctrl+a to remove them.
Oh yeah, I agree. I think allowing these type of aids is great, so that everyone can race, even those of us who have less experience with this (very) powerful car. :) I was just wondering how to chose to not use them, as I prefer having more control over what the car is doing. CTRL+T and CTRL+A it is then. Thanks for these shortcuts @Si!

Reactions: Si
Apologies again for the start incident. Not 100% sure how it happened, had cars both on my left and right side, then touched the one passing me on my left under braking. Would appreciate if someone could upload the replay from the start, mine starts at lap 6, have to further increase the max file size.
Edit: Thanks Stephen :)

Race was better after that, with some close racing. Somehow managed to climb back up from last to 6th. One weird moment in lap 9, when @Martin Faber shot straight across the track (replay link).
View attachment 96807
My computer had a major freeze! Sorry for maybe causing accidents?! :(

Great track, thoroughly enjoyed driving there. Well done guys, congrats podium! Race wasn't so good, got involved in a hit again, I think I've been hit every single race I've taken part in the past week including the 235i cup, starting to get a bit tiresome now, not sure if its my ping or first lap that causes people to hit me, I don't drive quali pace on the first lap brake a bit earlier. Anyway, was still a fun event and liked that it was a new track, makes things interesting to mix them up. Cheers for the event.

Great track, thoroughly enjoyed driving there. Well done guys, congrats podium! Race wasn't so good, got involved in a hit again, I think I've been hit every single race I've taken part in the past week including the 235i cup, starting to get a bit tiresome now, not sure if its my ping or first lap that causes people to hit me, I don't drive quali pace on the first lap brake a bit earlier. Anyway, was still a fun event and liked that it was a new track, makes things interesting to mix them up. Cheers for the event.
Apologies Alex, that was me. Watched the replay in the meantime, you were passing me on my left, Tomi M was on my right. Tried to go behind you then, when you slowed down to avoid contact with the cars ahead I didn't react in time and hit you.

Apologies Alex, that was me. Watched the replay in the meantime, you were passing me on my left, Tomi M was on my right. Tried to go behind you then, when you slowed down to avoid contact with the cars ahead I didn't react in time and hit you.
No worries Tobi!! Yeah the car in front braked hard. All good :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 116 13.5%