AC F1 Sundays FC2009 @ Silverstone GP - 5th July 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes, in please!

I agree, are the skins part of the new update? It yes, that's cool! The website says it will be available at 16h GMT, can't wait.
yup, all the skins! remember to completely remove the old version of the car first :)

Hey, you have more than 1 hour to download :) don't give up

upload_2015-7-5_18-58-44.png

Doesn't seem like it. Even slower now.

Well, that was a race to forget. First pole ever, just to cock-up the start. When @Matyas Kone spun in front of me I had nowhere to go. Pace was good else, even with broken front wing. Racing all by myself (on top of that in a room with almost 30°C) was not so much fun, wouldn't have mind to have someone to battle with at least. Or some ventilation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Si
Pace was good else, even with broken front wing. Racing all by myself (on top of that in a room with almost 30°C) was not so much fun, wouldn't have mind to have someone to battle with at least.
I agree, the numbers were a bit low tonight to really see battles everywhere on the track. I had some battles (sometimes very close!) but most of the time it was a battle of the lap times. Pretty intense though, watching closely the gaps at the bottom of the screen, and the lap times at the top.

I regained some time after a perfectly executed pit stop by the mechanics (yes, my computer mouse in other words), getting an epic pit exit alongside @brooptss and @Geof, exactly like today's real race! :D

Great car and update, it's nice to finally see some variety in the skins. :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back