F1 2012 F1 SLI "Stuttering/Shuttering"

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi

I have a problem where it seems that my GTX 670 SLI setup is having some negative effect on F1 2012, as can be seen in the video below I get some seriously bad "stuttering/shuttering" just after I select my profile and when I go back-and-forth in the menu's.Also when I select a race with rainy weather there are areas on the track that also "stutter/shutter".

I have figured that this must have something to do with using SLI for this game because when I disable SLI the game runs without any "stuttering/shuttering". I'm not using any graphical mods other than ML's 2xHD Skins.
I'm using Nvidia's 306.23 drivers which has a SLI profile included for F1 2012.
My PC setup: Asus Rampage IV Extreme, Core I7-3820 @ 4.0Ghz, 32GB Corsair 1600Mhz RAM, 2x Gigabyte GTX670 OC Edition 2GB in SLI.

Do any of you kind people know a solution for this problem?:)

Thank you ;)

I had the same problem in the rain.
Menu still stutter but game after this solution works fine.

Solution:

Download Nvidia Inspector 1.9.6.6 software.

In program click:

65f9a020864fdfd60e7a318f4dfc0f4b56e44f5d67d52939a1f6a67fec323be86g.jpg

Then do this:
1. Choose from drop down menu F1 2012 profile
2. Do changes like on the screenshot

58723f893ee320c3879bcbf7c58d1d8238a7aab6cb178dc48d7a776d7090df946g.jpg

Apply Changes in the upper right corner and play the game.

IMPORTANT! F1 2012 game profile is in latest Nvidia drivers 306.23.

Thanks very much for the info guys!It did help to take the "stuttering" away in rainy races but the menu "stuttering" is still there.Only problem now is that my fps dropped to 13 when I did a wet race in Monaco!:confused:. I checked my GPU memory usage and it was at around 1450mb out of a total of 2048mb. The fps especially drops alot when I get very close to another car. Could it be the 2xHD car skins?

Thanks again!

Just lower the Car reflection to High this is the only fix around it,I have myself 3x 580GTX in SLI and i after i swapped the Sli Profile my fps dropped below 25 which is unplayable .
I am also using 2xHD Cars + Tacks+Tires+Wheels(That are available atm)+few other mods.
The support at their official forum just trolled us sli/crossfire users,
What they said was:Sli/Crossfire isn't officially supported how come the sli worked fine since day 1 and now it doesnt . Same story from the last year like Patch 2,Nvidia/Ati Radeon will have to update the sli and the cross profiles.(For The record nvidia updated their profile 3 times after patch 2 thanks to the great coding from BuGMasters) :inlove:

Just lower the Car reflection to High this is the only fix around it,I have myself 3x 580GTX in SLI and i after i swapped the Sli Profile my fps dropped below 25 which is unplayable .

Thanks a lot for the help sir, works like a charm! I nearly thought that I would have to sacrifice ML's amazing 2x HD skins but luckily I found help:).

GeForce R304 Driver
Version:

306.97 WHQL

• NVIDIA SLI Technology Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
  • Alan Wake's American Nightmare – added
  • Borderlands 2 – added
  • Darksiders 2 – added
  • End of Nations - added
  • F1 2011 – updated
  • F1 2012 – added
  • Final Fantasy XIV – updated
  • Nexuiz - added