Resource icon

Misc F1 SEASON MOD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Driver change tutorial:
1. You need https://sourceforge.net/projects/petars-programs/files/Ego Engine/Ego Language Editor/
2. When you open this program you need to click "open"
3. Then you search your F1 2016 folder (steam -> steamapps -> common -> F1 2016)
4 Then you open "localisation" and open your language (e.g. language_eng.ing)
5. Then you click "search" and you search for this things (name of the driver. Button is just an example):

lng_button_podiums

lng_jenson_button

lng_button

lng_button_best_qualifying

lng_button_total_points_2015

lng_button_grand_prix

lng_button_date_of_birth

lng_button_place_of_birth

lng_button_debut

lng_button_total_points

lng_button_grand_prix_2015

lng_button_highest_finish

lng_button_driver_number

lng_button_podiums_2015

lng_button_fastest_laps

lng_j_button

lng_button_drivers_championships

lng_jenson

lng_drivers_mclaren

5. When you found e.g "lng_jenson_button" you need replace "Jenson Button" with e.g. "Stoffel Vandoorne"
6. When you completed your changes you need to click "save" and replace the language file in your localisation folder

Sorry but, do I need to change all the details in red? thanks!

s4 hulkenberg to fully switch to wec so Celis jr can go, sirotkin to sauber and/or marciello
s5 im thinking Tio Ellinas go to manor
also for seasons ahead like season 7-9 add this gut called lando norris got 4 races left in his formula renault 2.0 series and leading by almost 40 points but only 16

How about nationalities? I need to know, please!
You can't change the nationalities. You can only change the nationality when no other driver have the same. For example: You can change haryanto's nationalitie to French (Ocon's nationality) But you cannot change Button's nationality into e.g. Italy because all the english drivers are then Italian

You can't change the nationalities. You can only change the nationality when no other driver have the same. For example: You can change haryanto's nationalitie to French (Ocon's nationality) But you cannot change Button's nationality into e.g. Italy because all the english drivers are then Italian
So maybe if I change Haryanto's nat into french he will have French nat but Indonesian Flag?

Has the program been taken down?

Whenever I go to the link, from the above tutorial and one posted by CW, it just takes me to a 403 error page that looks like this.
upload_2016-9-6_14-40-12.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 323 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years