= Pedro de la Rosa €500,000
18. Jean-Eric Vergne €400,000
= Daniel Ricciardo €400,000
= Pastor Maldonado €400,000
21. Bruno Senna €250,000
= Nairan Karthikeyan €250,000
23. Paul di Resta €200,000
24. Charles Pic €150,000

Source: http://www.planetf1.com/driver/18227/7793193/-Alonso-tops-F1-money-list-

Always wondered this, also wonder how accurate this actually is. :geek:

So I'm not the only one that doubted it good hah, but what I was thinking about was how much sponsorship money are these guys bringing to the team...

I read on the paper the other day that because Hamilton's salary this season is £20million as his salary increases by a set increment each year. How true this is I'm not sure.

The salary of Alonso is totally ficticial. Btw, something that Ferrari posted:

“This strange 2012 Spring is drawing to a close, but some things never change. Roses bloom in the garden, the smell of jasmine fills the air and, how could it be any different, journalists' thoughts turn to the question of how much sportsmen earn,” the blog reads on Ferrari's official website.

“Of course, there's plenty of interest in F1 drivers and, as usual, all sorts of airy-fairy figures are bandied about. Just arrived, but it's surely not the last is something called “Business Book GP 2012.” This august publication would have Fernando Alonso earning 30 million Euro per year, or almost the same as the two McLaren drivers put together. A shame then that it's an other case of utter balderdash, that shows once again that those who compile these lists, usually like to quote themselves and each other, like dogs chasing their own tails, always putting Ferrari on top when it comes to money, whether it's referring to driver salaries or budgets.

“Things ain't what they used to be we are told, but, when it comes to money, the song remains the same: Ferrari spends more than anyone.

“A shame then that the reality is very different, as those who work in the business know only too well.”

Ferrari have hit out at reports that Fernando Alonso is pulling in a cool €30 million, saying the "airy-fairy" figures are "utter balderdash"

Haha...great word that 'balderdash', we need to see this more.

Sorry but he is not worth that, it's not as if he is dominating. Mclaren need to sort themselves out before offering such amounts anyway. :(
The thing is that if they would offer him the same contract I guess Hamilton would be thinking "hey I could try to wait and see what other teams have to offer" while with this contract Mclaren wants to show that they want to keep him.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back