F1-S-R 1993 LE mod V1.2

Hehe indeed. :D

Much better version. Understeer is alot less. It's still there but more realistic.
Only problem i have is thet my Motohealth is dropping very quick and even when i am easy on the downshift. After 2 laps it's already on 92 and still dropping.

Superb work, what a fantastic quick turn around. Well done all you guys at F1SR. This is now a very high quality mod. Thankyou for listening to criticism and acting quickly instead of sulking and getting defensive like many would have done. Kudos to all you guys! :D

The models, the sounds, the tyre textures, the cameras. Fantastic.

yes me too got problems.....btw with an HD5850 is strange that you suffer this problems......i have an 8800gts with only 320 MB and so in my case is normal, but with a PC like your is really strange have problems like that..... really strange.....

in every case the model are in HD i think, so is for that, that the mod maybe suffer a bit when there are plently of cars on the track!! ;)

Mattia it is only when racing against CPU car's, when racing online there is no issues so it seems to be a CPU limitation rather than graphics, not sure if rFactor actually use's more than one CPU core but it's something for me to look into.

Stu

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years