Resource icon

Cars F1 RSS 2016 Complete Pack 1.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi again. :)
Thanks for latest version, it's been always a great pleasure to click on that "RSS" icon you know... and I'm pretty sure it will be for some long long time more...
Can I ask...
I was looking at the files and I can't really see what is actually being changed compared to last version, can you tell me if there's any real changes please ? :)

Hi again. :)
Thanks for latest version, it's been always a great pleasure to click on that "RSS" icon you know... and I'm pretty sure it will be for some long long time more...
Can I ask...
I was looking at the files and I can't really see what is actually being changed compared to last version, can you tell me if there's any real changes please ? :)
Only small fixes and re-packing full version :)

I'm getting a crash to desktop near the end of the track loading screen progress bar. I select Mercedes and I've tried Nurburgring and Laguna Seca - both work with other series just not RSS F1... any ideas?

EDIT: Those were EEC GT3 tracks. I picked the stock Brand Hatch GP and it loaded up.

Last edited:
How did you fix this?
I had the same problem until i just dropped the RSS\F1 2016 folder into the vehicles folder
and not just the F1_2016 folder

Untitled-1.jpg

I'm currently working on a physics mod for the 2016. It will have its own physics base, each car will have they're own tendancies, power, braking, traction, weight, so will require you to go in different directions setup wise in order to find each cars sweet spot.

The mod will have 8 gears, DRS, Automobilista dirt and flatspot features, tyre compounds will be limited to Soft and Hard only though, so tactically it's your choice how you use your limited rubber over the course of a weekend.

I'm currently working on fixing a tyre issue i'm having with longer distance races, the AI is running the tyres into the ground and spinning off, but hopefully in the coming weeks I will be able to get something out to you all, I just need to get a few permissions first for sounds, suspension physics, and tyre base physics that I've used that were created by WCP guys. But after that I will release (as long as I'm allowed to use the sounds etc).

WCP have given me full permissions to use their sounds, suspension file etc for the physics mod, plus Renato gave me advice and a helping hand in regards to the tyre problems i was facing over on the Reiza forum, so I should be releasing the mod soon. There will most likely be further updates in the future as I want to further fine tune individual car physics.

WCP have given me full permissions to use their sounds, suspension file etc for the physics mod, plus Renato gave me advice and a helping hand in regards to the tyre problems i was facing over on the Reiza forum, so I should be releasing the mod soon. There will most likely be further updates in the future as I want to further fine tune individual car physics.
This is gonna be just addon for this mod or something else?

Graphically is all your work, cockpits, helmets, cars etc. All I'm creating are individual physics for each car through the aero setup and tyre physics, I've also created new talent files, but this will be it's own series upon itself so won't change or interfere with your work.

Long story short, it's a physics add-on!

I've also just realised I've logged into an old RD account!! My actual account is under the name of Dethrone1427! Sorry for the confusion guys, only one physics mod is getting made...I picked up an old mobile phone with this account on it!

Hey Peeps,
I'm new to Automobilista and thus downloading Mods. I tried to add the files into all their correct locations. I went into the sim, the F1 2016 shows up, I open the list of teams on the next page but when I click on a team the sim freezes. I noticed under the Series folder from the download the files aren't "REIZA**.srs" or "REIZA**.tga". Also in the Shared folder the files are .gfx .psh and .vsh but under GameDate/Shared folder there is only a .mas file. What am I missing??

Hey Peeps,
I'm new to Automobilista and thus downloading Mods. I tried to add the files into all their correct locations. I went into the sim, the F1 2016 shows up, I open the list of teams on the next page but when I click on a team the sim freezes. I noticed under the Series folder from the download the files aren't "REIZA**.srs" or "REIZA**.tga". Also in the Shared folder the files are .gfx .psh and .vsh but under GameDate/Shared folder there is only a .mas file. What am I missing??
Series files can be named what they want, and they'll still work. It won't be that unfortunately.

I don't expect this to be answered but where actually is the car model because none of the files correspond with the files in AS and I can't see any files that would include to car model and when putting it in the 'cars' folder it doesn't appear in game and it just seems that this mod only includes skins for a car that I cant find.

I don't expect this to be answered but where actually is the car model because none of the files correspond with the files in AS and I can't see any files that would include to car model and when putting it in the 'cars' folder it doesn't appear in game and it just seems that this mod only includes skins for a car that I cant find.
That's because normally AMS requires encrypted MAS-files which contains model files. So you can't just open the model with 3dSimEd or something

Amazing mod! Just had a question, I tried turning arms on in-game but it didn't work, is it normal? Plus I was wondering if the cars have an interior like pedals and everything, because in mine it doesn't seem to load, just blank.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back