1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 @ Rattlesnake Point - Tuesday July 13th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Werner, Jul 9, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-F1

Class: 2007 Formula 1 League Edition
    Track:
    Rattlesnake Point
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Sunday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (21:45 EST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x12 laps

Please sign up in following format:

Code:
    Driver: Stefan Werner
    Car: Williams - Nico Rosberg
    Cutting
    On this track there are 3 corners where there is tracksurface between the yellow line and the curbstones in the outcoming racingline of the corner as shown in the pictures.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ONLY for this event you are allowed to cross the yellow line in these 3 corners and use the curbstones as marker for the end of tracksurface. Dont abuse this exception for cutting in other corners, the rest of the track has a clear end of tracksurface by the yellow lines.

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Rattlesnake Point is fictional track located in Rattlesnake Point, Canada. This is a very fast flowing circuit with many changes in elevation. This track will put both your car and your abilities as a driver to a test.

3. Entry List:

1. McLaren - Fernando Alonso: driver
    2. McLaren - Lewis Hamilton: driver
    3. Renault - Giancarlo Fisichella: driver
    4. Renault - Heikki Kovalainen: driver
    5. Ferrari - Felipe Massa: driver
    6. Ferrari - Kimi Räikönen: driver
    7. Honda - Jenson Button: driver
    8. Honda - Rubens Barrichello: driver
    9. BMW - Nick Heidfeld: Bob Luneski
    10. BMW - Robert Kubica: Chris Vick
    11. Toyota - Ralf Schumacher: driver
    12. Toyota - Jarno Trulli: driver
    13. Red Bull - David Coulthard: driver
    14. Red Bull - Mark Webber: Rhys Gardiner
    15. Williams - Nico Rosberg: Stefan Werner
    16. Williams - Alexander Wurz: driver
    17. Toro Rosso - Vitantonio Liuzzi: driver
    18. Toro Rosso - Scott Speed: driver
    19. Spyker - Adrian Sutil: driver
    20. Spyker - Christijan Albers: driver
    21. Super Aguri - Takuma Sato: driver
    22. Super Aguri - Anthony Davidson: driver

4. I'm in

BMW - Nick Heidfeld

5. BMW - Robert Kubica

And my BMW teammate better show this time!:wink:

6. LOL, I plan on it, my wife rarely gets frisky on Tuesdays. The probability of 2 weeks in a row is quite negligible. :D

7. I would join you guys but I am reading this at work & the race qual session is about to start. Bummer.

8. The race is on Wednesday for us Steve... :)

Speaking of which, may I take Webber's Red Bull please?

9. Yeah, as Rhys already pointed out, the race is on Tuesday. So plenty of time to join still. :)

10. A server for this one please?!

11. Server is up! :)

12. I am completely gutted! First I mess up and hit Stefan in turn 2, damaging my car at least. Then, poetic justice, I take flying lessons at turn 1 because of the front wing, and crash out. Then we lose all power to the house, so I lose my connection and cannot run race 2. I was really pumped about this race. What a disaster!

Stefan, I am really sorry for hitting you. I am even more sorry for not being able to race. I hope that I'll be able to make some of these races in the future. Thanks for setting this all up!

13. It's all good Chris. It said I had suspension damage, but it wasn't noticeable. I was wondering what happened to you. Saw you fly off behind me. I ended up being the only one to finish race 1 and then got disconnected during race 2.

It's a real shame more people didn't join in tonight. This track suits these cars like glove IMHO.