F1 races online?

Hey all, I live in the US and currently have directv. We've thought about cancelling it, and i really don't watch much tv, but i can't miss my F1! Ive looked and looked to see if there is any service i can get that will allow me to watch the F1 races online and can't find anything. Is there a European service with Sky or something where I can watch the F1 races on the internet?

I know I could do that Rick18, but i really don't want to. Just checked Sky without Sky tv service, its freakin' 35 pounds a month for the sports channels! And im not sure if thats anything other than live. That isn't gonna work either...

I know I could do that Rick18, but i really don't want to. Just checked Sky without Sky tv service, its freakin' 35 pounds a month for the sports channels! And im not sure if thats anything other than live. That isn't gonna work either...

I usually only use it when my dvr goofs up and doesn't record the race, but if you really want to see them, its you're best bet. Some dedicated members even upload practices, qualifying, and the race, all in 720p@50fps. You can get them in BBC or Sky broadcast too.

Note: I don't necessarily condone pirating, but if you really really really want to watch the race, rather than seeing the highlights on a sports network, then go for it!

Hey all, I live in the US and currently have directv. We've thought about cancelling it, and i really don't watch much tv, but i can't miss my F1! Ive looked and looked to see if there is any service i can get that will allow me to watch the F1 races online and can't find anything. Is there a European service with Sky or something where I can watch the F1 races on the internet?

You did not look enough :D I of course have pay TV here to watch F1 but when I was in South Africa I had no choice but watch it streamed online ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back