1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 races online?

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Jason Murphy, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Hey all, I live in the US and currently have directv. We've thought about cancelling it, and i really don't watch much tv, but i can't miss my F1! Ive looked and looked to see if there is any service i can get that will allow me to watch the F1 races online and can't find anything. Is there a European service with Sky or something where I can watch the F1 races on the internet?
  2. You could check if Sky (do they operate in the US?) offer their "SkyGo" over there. ;)
  3. <<snip>>
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
  4. I know I could do that Rick18, but i really don't want to. Just checked Sky without Sky tv service, its freakin' 35 pounds a month for the sports channels! And im not sure if thats anything other than live. That isn't gonna work either...
  5. I usually only use it when my dvr goofs up and doesn't record the race, but if you really want to see them, its you're best bet. Some dedicated members even upload practices, qualifying, and the race, all in 720p@50fps. You can get them in BBC or Sky broadcast too.

Note: I don't necessarily condone pirating, but if you really really really want to watch the race, rather than seeing the highlights on a sports network, then go for it!
  6. I can't believe that there's something we germans get a free live-stream on the web for and you don't... that's a first :D
  7. At least we still have #1 in obesity...'Murica!
    • Haha Haha x 2

8. You did not look enough :D I of course have pay TV here to watch F1 but when I was in South Africa I had no choice but watch it streamed online ;)
  9. anyway of watching F1 Livestream races without BBC or Sky
  10. Ron...is that a question?
  11. yes
  12. Google is always your friend. vip box :rolleyes:
  13. and without commentary so i can do my own
  14. oh...that I don't know mate...
  15. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

Sorry but no, we have that in México now :roflmao: