F1 Quiz Game

Lotus 49B in 1968.

Monaco was the intro of the front wing.
Ferrari added a big wing above the driver at Spa.

Lotus then added the rear wing but I don't know at what race.

Will that do? :)

Just my two cents, this is a quiz isn't it? So a quiz implies that you use your own knowledge, not checking the internet for answers. Looking at previous questions in this thread, I'm pretty sure that people have been searching for answers by using the internet for the majority of the time.. so really wouldn't it be better if we just asked and answered questions through the basis of things we already know from watching F1, season reviews etc.?

Just my two cents, this is a quiz isn't it? So a quiz implies that you use your own knowledge, not checking the internet for answers. Looking at previous questions in this thread, I'm pretty sure that people have been searching for answers by using the internet for the majority of the time.. so really wouldn't it be better if we just asked and answered questions through the basis of things we already know from watching F1, season reviews etc.?
Trust me, I haven't searched on the internet for quite a few of these questions. For example, I knew that Fittipaldi one.

You expect me to know this while I wasn't even born at that time?

How many more Grand Prix have the Nürburgring hosted than Hockenheim?
So let's think:
20 years race at Nordschleife (1950-1969), Hockenheim in 1970, 6 more at Nordschleife (1971-1976). Until now we have 26 N - 1 H

Then 20 years at Hochenheim (1977-2006) and 3 more later (2008, 2010, 2012). 26 N - 24 H

And 24 years at Nurburg (1984-2007) plus 3 (2009, 2011, 2013). 53 N - 24 H

So Nurburgring 53 (26 Nord. - 26 Nurb.) - Hockenheim 24 = 29

I must have put some GPs while they didn't happen.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back