F1 Online: The Game

535702_310641092347031_151263704951438_695074_364062558_n.jpg

played an hour of the beta tonight as if you get invited to beta. like some of us did. you get access for when they do more, theres loads this week so im gonna try play some more. im liking the create the manager

I like it. The actual racing is quite good, and after I'd got used to the right click accelrate left click brake, I was noticing that my braking points are quite similar to on my xbox version.
Of course you can throw your car about a lot more.

If anyone corner cuts, their car is reset back to the entry of the turn, which works well.

I do fail to see why, 6 races into the 2012 season, I can only race in 2011 cars with 2011 drivers. Liuzzi? Barrichello? I think this game was supposed to be released earlier ;) but thats nit picking.

As for the main career mode. It's alright so far, but I'm going to give it more of a look tonight and will update you all.

So far, it seems quite fun. I've created my team name, emblem, and chassis colour (limited options, but still....)

You must win races to afford to do more researcch. The more buildings you have the more staff you have, the more staff the quicker the research, and the quicker the research the quicker production is.

So far I'm enjoying it. I'm going to have another few hours tonight and will let you know if anything else springs to mind about this game.

Thanks for the information Chris :)
Driving with mouse must be great, can't wait to try the game. What about the connection and lag conditions? Cars can collide or ghosting?

First day there was some lag, but today has been brilliant and it is a great game, the racing is actually fun apart from my mouse is retarded on my PC and sometimes randomnly sways off but its been like that for months, I thought it wouldn't be all that great but it is fun and enjoyable the guys actually don't ram people off which suprised me so overall first impressions is it's a great game :)

Let's collect our in-game usernames here to know when we come into the same races.

RD Name - F1 Online: The Game username - Team Name
  • Omer Said - sad555 - Anatolian Gp
  • Darren Bentley - myuniverse1234
  • John Robertson - therealijohnrob
  • Prost999 - Ayrtongab
  • IKBZI - IKBZI
  • Mike Murao - DevilDog
  • Andrew Skinner: Andtidus
  • Dylan Hember - H3MB3RD
  • Tom Endres - scuzzilla
  • Aidan Keranen - FlyingFinn - Keranen
  • Craig Hardy - chardy