1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 Online: The Game

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Nick Brooke, Aug 24, 2011.

1. F1 Online: The Game will give you the chance to be the driver and the team boss in a game that combines intuitive top-down racing gameplay with a rewarding management game as you create and manage your own team.

Race with your favourite team in online multiplayer races across a range of game modes, from entering the full 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ to GRAND PRIX™ events complete with practice and qualifiers and a range of challenges and time trials.

Additionally, you will be able to track and share your progress via a range of leaderboard and social network features.

You can sign up here
    f14.jpg f13.jpg f11.jpg f15.jpg f12.jpg

2. This has been known for a while now.

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Not to me :) Nice actually to have a management game. Is it free?

4. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

It's one of those free games but you have to make micro payments for little extras, like the facebook games.

5. It is free. Would've preferred a F1 manager (aka football manager) type of game, instead of just online. With lots of depth and changes as seasons progress.

6. From what I've heard, you can create a team, manage drivers and create your own livery. Not much known beyond that. Release is "Early 2012".

7. Looks like my G27 might be wasted on it....

8. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Is this like Batracer?

9. looking forward to it

10. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

Currently playing batracer as Gavin mentioned above. I hope this game is better and doesn't require any sort of payments for "extras"

11. I hope this doesnt end up as a fail like NFS: World MMO game. Really looking forward to it. I agree with Robin here tho. F1 manager would be sweet but then again Gran Turismo 5 offers Spec-B mode which is pretty much the same but it isnt as "enjoyable" as being the driver. Now when this games comes out...il be like Jean Todt, asking the FIA to penalize others :p. Nah jk.

12. Have you gotten an email asking you be apart of the BETA? I did and hopefully i will get a chance to try it out :)

Seems like a similar game to iGP but i haven´t played that one yet.

13. I applied to be a beta tester this morning.

14. I applied today too, hopefully the full 3D part of the trailer is part of the f2p bit, looks good!

15. Would be cool if we could start a league where everyone is a backmarker so we compete against each other duing the season :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. have been following this for a while now ive also signed up to beta tester hope i get it would be awsome

17. Any news on this? I haven´t got any BETA keys or similar yet.

18. Nope. They say they're still a "few weeks away".

19. yh the announced via facebook that the beta is a few weeks away. i am perdicting that beta will be start of feburary (ish) with open beta proably shortly after that

20. Ok thanks guys,