F1 2017 NEW Natural Enhancer

Misc F1 2017 NEW Natural Enhancer 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Screenshots look wonderful, I have to admit. (game looks great right out of the box, where are those who said F1 2017 looks bad "compared to Project Cars 2" lol)
But may I ask one question, I don't really understand that line "NATURAL + OFF", "NATURAL + ON", I mean... What is ON and OFF, is your mod enabled in both cases ?
If it's not enabled in "OFF" what is "NATURAL" then, you wouldn't call stock game like that, right ?
Don't know if this sounds confusing, probably (but that's how I feel now, confused:D), but I would really like to know the answer ...before I consider messing with my already great looking game, cause ReShade isn't really most stable platform from everything I've heard.
Thank you.

Yeah, the screenshots look all the same to me, I don't see any difference. So either it's all ON or all OFF... :O_o:
They look pretty different if you put them side by side. The off ones are probably the base game while the on ones are the ones with the mod.

I'm not really sold on this, to be honest. The Monza one pretty clearly shows that it's less realistic. Just look on the left.

Yeah, the screenshots look all the same to me, I don't see any difference. So either it's all ON or all OFF... :O_o:
??
I didn't say that.
They look quite different, just download them and try again with windows photo viewer.
Left arrow, right arrow, left, right, left, right. :D You get it.

Why ":thumbsdown:" then ? :cautious:
As far as I understand... they both his mods. And they look good.
They just named ...a little bit confusing.
What do you mean by "both his mods"? There is only one mod, isn't there?
So to me: On = With mod active, Off = No Mod active / vanilla.
There is only one file, so you either have it active/on or not active/off ...

Hmm... maybe, yes.
But what is "NATURAL" then ?
I don't have game (yet, since I find it too expensive now) so I can't be sure. :giggle:
Is "NATURAL" some sort of filter that you can choose within game, without even having this mod ? Yes ?
He really did manage to confuse us. :laugh:
Maybe it's best to wait for his explanation huh. Just... he seems like he was on Hawaii right now. Or some place else ...without internet connection. :rolleyes::D

Huh? Natural is a part of his mod name, that's all there is. He feels, his settings are more natural, so it's called Natural+. What's there to be confused about?

Od dammit... :alien:
WHY for heaven's sake then he say "NATURAL" on both screenshots ? You didn't wonder that ?
I mean, I'll try to be slow now so you can understand better perhaps. English isn't your native, but it isn't mine too:) so...
Look at the screenshots (on RD, not those for which he gives a link) and tell me if you can - why calling both screenshots "NATURAL" if one of them isn't your mod ? If it's not both somekind of his mod, he could simply say "my mod ON", "my mod OFF", couldn't he ?
But he obviously said "NATURAL + ON", "NATURAL + OFF" so I have no doubt... they both his mods.
Or... (and you didn't tell me actually did you have a damn game on first place) or it's some kind of IN GAME filter, something you can select EVEN IF YOU DON'T have this mod.
If you still don't understand... then I choose to wait for his explanation, cause it's not really important in this case do you understand me or do I you.

Od dammit... :alien:
WHY for heaven's sake then he say "NATURAL" on both screenshots ? You didn't wonder that ?
I mean, I'll try to be slow now so you can understand better perhaps. English isn't your native, but it isn't mine too:) so...
Look at the screenshots (on RD, not those for which he gives a link) and tell me if you can - why calling both screenshots "NATURAL" if one of them isn't your mod ? If it's not both somekind of his mod, he could simply say "my mod ON", "my mod OFF", couldn't he ?
You may want to take a closer look at the screenshots. Then another close look at the name of the mod.

But he obviously said "NATURAL + ON", "NATURAL + OFF"
Oh, he's getting close...

so I have no doubt... they both his mods.
And he flunks it at the last corner.

Natural+ is the name of the mod.

Including the plus.

This is very clearly indicated in the original post, as there is no space between Natural and +.

Natural+ ON is what the game looks like with the mod activated. Natural+ OFF is what the game looks like without the mod activated, as in how it looks like normally. You're making this more difficult than it has to be.

Thank you for this very... colorful explanation. :rolleyes:
I'll like to hear what he has to say still though.

Basically It's a comparison with my mod named "Natural+" turned ON and turned OFF. I know the difference is small but you see a huge difference in the game. I really don't understand the problem ^^

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 139 13.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 142 13.8%