1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 @ Nürburgring GP - Tuesday June 29th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Werner, Jun 23, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-F1

Class: 2007 Formula 1 League Edition
    Nürburgring GP
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Sunday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (21:45 EST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x16 laps

Please sign up in following format:

Driver: Stefan Werner
    Car: Williams - Nico Rosberg
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. The Nürburgring is a motorsport complex around the village of Nürburg, Germany. It features a modern Grand Prix race track built in 1984, and a much longer old North loop track which was built in the 1920s around the village and medieval castle of Nürburg in the Eifel mountains. It is located about 70 kilometres (43 mi) south of Cologne, and 120 kilometres (75 mi) northwest of Frankfurt. The old track was nicknamed The Green Hell by Jackie Stewart and is widely considered the toughest, most dangerous and most demanding purpose-built racing circuit in the world. Originally, the track featured four track configurations: the 28.265 kilometres (17.563 miles) long Gesamtstrecke ("Whole Course"), which in turn consisted of the 22.810 km (14.173 mi) Nordschleife ("Northern Loop"), and the 7.747 km (4.814 mi) Südschleife ("Southern Loop"). There also was a 2.281 km (1.417 mi) warm-up loop called Zielschleife ("Finish Loop") or better known as Betonschleife, around the pit area. Between 1982 and 1983 the start-finish area was demolished to create a new GP-Strecke, and this is currently used for all major and international racing events. However, the shortened Nordschleife is still in use, for racing, testing and public access.

For a complete history of the Nürburgring, click here.

3. Entry List:

1. McLaren - Fernando Alonso: Eric Kaczmarek
    2. McLaren - Lewis Hamilton: Dave Stephenson
    3. Renault - Giancarlo Fisichella: Don Davis
    4. Renault - Heikki Kovalainen: Danny Asbury
    5. Ferrari - Felipe Massa: Will Marquez
    6. Ferrari - Kimi Räikönen: Claudio Caferri
    7. Honda - Jenson Button: driver
    8. Honda - Rubens Barrichello: driver
    9. BMW - Nick Heidfeld: Bob Luneski
    10. BMW - Robert Kubica: Chris Vick
    11. Toyota - Ralf Schumacher: driver
    12. Toyota - Jarno Trulli: driver
    13. Red Bull - David Coulthard: Bill Kaiser
    14. Red Bull - Mark Webber: Eric Dennis
    15. Williams - Nico Rosberg: Stefan Werner
    16. Williams - Alexander Wurz: driver
    17. Toro Rosso - Vitantonio Liuzzi: driver
    18. Toro Rosso - Scott Speed: driver
    19. Spyker - Adrian Sutil: driver
    20. Spyker - Christijan Albers: driver
    21. Super Aguri - Takuma Sato: driver
    22. Super Aguri - Anthony Davidson: driver
  4. Chris Vick
    BMW - Robert Kubica
  5. The venue has been changed from Hockenheim 04 to Nürburgring GP by popular request. :)
  6. Eric Kaczmarek
  7. Will Marquez
    Ferrari - Massa
  8. Claudio Caferri
    Ferrari - Kimi Räikönen
  9. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

dave stephenson lewis hamilton
  10. Bob Luneski
    BMW - Nick Heidfeld: driver
  11. Bob Luneski
    BMW - Nick Heidfeld: driver
  12. Sign me up please, driver/car TBD
  13. Choose a livery and I'll add you to the list. :)
  14. He is all confused now that Dave took his car :)
  15. Took some cars for a spin last night - whew, pretty nice mod. Feeling strong enough for some short races at least. Still may need some set-up help. It'll be good to race against some of my old buds like Eric, Chris, and Mitch (even if he is confused).

Red Bull - Coultard
  16. Alright, I just stuck you in the first available slot. Just let me know when you decide on a livery and I will change it for you. :)
  17. This should be interesting
  18. Driver: Eric Dennis
    Car: Red Bull - Mark Webber: driver
  19. Changing this post to something less obsessive. LOL!!
  20. lol... you sure you want Mark Webber, Eric?