1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 @ Monza Thursday 26 august 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bjorn de Haas, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT F1
    Mod: Mak-Corp Formula 1 2007

Track: Monza 07
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 19:00 GMT
    Practice: 15 minutes (server will be up during the day for people to practice on)
    Qualification: Superpole 10 minutes
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2 x 20 laps

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    All race results can be found here -> results

Special note: there is no mandatory pit stop.

1Anatolij Orlov
    2 Stepan Senyuk
    3 Karoly Kajdy
    4 Martin Bulgin
    5 Michal Szabo
    6 Bob luneski
    7 Wietse visser
    8 Elezier Bartik
    9 Graham Healy
    10 Ross mcGreggor
    11 Hassan Khan
    12 Michael Humpherson

2. sign me in please :)
  3. sry I wont be able to make this.
  4. sign me up please
  5. sign me up please I'll take Hamilton's McLaren
  6. Cool Monza, I will be in Rosbergs Williams.
  7. sign me in please
    FDR skin.....
  8. Please, sign me up, thanks :)
  9. Me 2 Plz!!!!
  10. sry I wont be able to make this I drive FDR league sorry Bjorn
  11. sign me up
    but with a small note i will only race if 10 or more drivers enter
  12. Hey
    Sign me 2
    Ferrari skin
  13. I can make this after all so I will arrive with Coulthards Red Bull.

Guys, we all need to be aware that there is a big risk of incidents on the first lap! I always try to look out for possible incidents in front and prepared to slow if necessary. Two recent races I came around corners - saw crashed or spun cars in front and slowed to avoid them. I managed to slow but cars behind have come fast, and ploughed into me, not funny.

It's like some guys see slowed cars in front and just think of it as an opportunity to pass, not realizing that the others have slowed to avoid an accident or that extra care is needed. If you see a slowed car on lap 1 look on it as a YELLOW FLAG! I dont say no overtaking but I do say SLOW and take care even if it means you miss an overtaking opportunity. We are talking about lap 1 here - you have the whole race - IF you don't blow it for yourself and others on lap 1!

Looking forward to a good race here for this is an excellent track/car combination.
  14. as a reply on my first message about needing more then 10 racers,

i am prepared to race it (was actually looking forward to it too much) ill will start in the TBR skin of FPWS from last season

see ya tonight!!
  15. Server is up btw guys. :)
  16. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

I might make it along tonight!
  17. Please sign me up as a maybe. Not feeling so well right now but really want to take part in my first F1 event :D
  18. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

guys remember there is NO mandatory pit stop so feel free to make up your own strategy!!
  19. Count me in - finally got me wheel calibrated. See you there - Williams of Wurz
  20. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

guys please vote @ 19 gmt for official practise!!!!