1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 @ Monaco 2007 - Thursday 12th August 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dave Stephenson, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT F1
    Mod: Mak-Corp Formula 1 2007

Track: Monaco 2007
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 19:00 GMT
    Practice: 15 minutes (server will be up during the day for people to practice on)
    Qualification: Superpole 10 minutes
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2 x 20 laps (Mandatory pitstop in both races)

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    All race results can be found here -> results
  2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

Entry List

1. Jakob de Boer
    2. Cor van der Burg
    3. Martin Bulgin
    4. Frans Linden
    5. Eliezer Bartick
    6. Ronny Rooij
    7. Bob luneski (SKIN)
    8. Michal Zsabo
    9. Peter Bartfai
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. Graham wilgaus (maybe)
  3. Dave,i saw that Monaco 2008 is more realistic than 2007.On 2008 you can find a pitlane exit and also not so many bumps in some of the corners.Why we don't use 2008 version? :D Sorry for question but didn't had time to check the last race posts to see if there is an answer.
  4. sign me up for this one.. been waiting for it :)
  5. Thats a pity I thought it was to have been held yesterday. :( Next week I will be on holiday and will miss the climax of the three.
  6. sign me up
  7. because this mod is for GTR evolution I think and the Monaco 2008 is for Race On? Am I wrong?
  8. I`m in plz Dave, do we pick a car ? if we do I will have Rosberg`s Williams.
  9. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

2007 was the one I had installed at the time and the one I tested on, I didn't know there was a more recent version. No other reason than that but I would like to keep it the same as the previous events this time.

Sorry Graham, my fault entirely. I'm sure we'll be back at this legendary track in the future.

Not sure that's the case. 08 is an add-on track so should work across all RACE07 releases. We used IFM for the middle event so it would be safe to assume people have RaceOn anyway if it only worked there. I just didn't know about the track that's all.

Any car is fine. If you have skins feel free to post links and I'll add them to the entry list.
  10. sign me up please​
  11. Im in
    Sign me up 2 pls
    THX :)
  12. That's ok Dave, but no point in having me in the entry list ;)
  13. Hey Dave, you missed the n off the end of my name, I havent been called Marti(y) since about 1968 :D
  14. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

hehe sorry man, my keyboard batteries are dying. I really should go get some :)
  15. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Please Dave!
  16. Count me in!
  17. Sign me up please
  18. Attached Files:

• Pic2.jpg
      File size:
      134.3 KB
  19. Please, sign me up, thanks :)
  20. Sign me up please!:)