rF2 F1 MMG @ Magny-Cours August 24th 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to your excellent setup I made a 1:13.9.Which for me is great. :D

However, I need to withdraw from this weekend's race. I've really enjoyed Magny-Cours, but Yves scheduled a race at Road America for the North American time zones which I would like to support. Our time zones are enough different from yours that it's tough to get synched up and it would be nice to have some options in our neck of the woods also.

See you next time!:thumb:

• Alex Guehennec

hi,
if there is a slot on revesv list i'll sign up too ,)

• Andrew Evans

well, i've been doing a bit of practice... i can't believe how insane these motors are... as of last night i can do a 1:19.0xx, which is nowhere near the pace... i can barely string together four or five laps without destroying the car and the practice starts i've done against the ai have been "interesting" :D

things have improved vastly since i started out... so i'm gonna have another sesh this evening before deciding whether or not to step aside for someone with competence...

Sorry guys I have too work sunday
icon9.gif
so there's a bmw available for Jens or Alex. Good luck to everybody and have some clean and fun racing:becky::becky::becky:

well, i've been doing a bit of practice... i can't believe how insane these motors are... as of last night i can do a 1:19.0xx, which is nowhere near the pace... i can barely string together four or five laps without destroying the car and the practice starts i've done against the ai have been "interesting" :D

things have improved vastly since i started out... so i'm gonna have another sesh this evening before deciding whether or not to step aside for someone with competence...
Np if you cant keep up with the fast guys Andrew, The main thing is to have fun and try to finish in 1 piece :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%