1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc F1 "Mistakes & Bad Luck" 2013 1.5

Partial Realism MOD by the "KING" Kristian Nenov

1. chianamik submitted a new resource:

F1 Realism 2013 - Partial Realism MOD by the "KING" Kristian Nenov

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Sounds interesting, can't say the same for what it looks like though... Pictures please

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. gracias

4. career to need start anew?

5. I don't know man..... i Tested only ai_choreographer. The ai of f1 2013 it's not bad but the original ai_choreographer is bad

6. ok for career .....no new career

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thank youu very much...i was on montreal (carrer mode) in the harpin kimi overtake because i go to out and in the last chicane e had a back puncture, and crash i to the wall and i win :3

• Like Like x 2
  8. Interesting... Looking to read some reviews of this.

9. Dmitry Sorokin

Dmitry Sorokin
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Bots go off the track. and often wrong! This is great! Thank you again very much!:rolleyes:

10. Totally awesome! Great to see AI suffering from 'very human traits' instead of me for a
    change, cheers!

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. THIS CHANGE MAKES MUCH MORE hUMAN.AND RANDOM. YOU ARE BEHIND A CAR AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER SHE COMES OUT OF TRACK. YOU ARE BEHIND A CAR AND AFTER HIS ENGINE EXPLODES

12. It's interesting. You make the game a little more realistic!
    Thank you.:thumbsup:

13. Is this like the previous versions an annoying every lap puncture or realy like you say realistic? :D

14. Realy realistic or annoying after every pitstop/lap you have a puncture? this is a big coding problem in F1 games make it possible to blow engines and the blow all the time realy wana use it it so let me know if it realy is realistic or annoying ty in advance breda.

15. Ok, i tried the mod, but nothing changed, are you sure you don't need to start a new career for it too take affect?

16. same problem .. no change

17. Umm.. This is basically my "ai_choreographer" file? :unsure:

Anyway, I hope everyone's enjoying it! :D

• Like Like x 1