1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars F1 Legends Racing mod for Race 07 / Race Injection 1.0

F1 Legends Racing mod

1. Peter Koch submitted a new resource:

F1 Legends Racing mod for Race 07 / Race Injection - F1 Legends Racing mod

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I asked the creator for permission to get it on RD.
    It's also available for GTR2/GTL with the same link.
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I know, wev'e been keeping a eye on this for a few months now :D
  4. It was THE missing car for Simbin series.
  5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

It's never really bothered me as i still have GP Legends installed on my pc,,, :)
  6. suspension seems way too soft, im literally bouncing around nordschleife and its very unresponsive because of the soft suspension :(
  7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Were working on a setup Guus for GT Legends ( Well Knut is ) but i was also having a few difficulties with them.
    I think they need a bit of adjustment but the model is really good. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I only drove them briefly, but they seem impressive as hell.
  9. Dux

The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

How do i download and install it ?

[EDIT]: Found it
  10. These cars border on greatness, especially considering that even Simbin have a bad habit of applying "broke axle physics" to some of the older cars in GTL.....but the FFB does seem to get a bit crossed up at times, but this can be all but eliminated with smoother driving.

What I like about these cars is basically everything, they look good in cockpit view, they sound decent enough, they have very good FFB despite a minor problem, have distinct front and rear end behaviour, and have a "degree" of power induced torque steer, but unlike the crazy 60F1 in rf2, this one is controllable.

The modders should be proud of themselves.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I love it. Getting a drift on is epic and has me grinning like a tramp in McDonalds bins.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I'm a newbie to this forum but plan on sticking around for a while. Long story short i added this mod yesterday but don't have any sound. What did i possibly do wrong and what can i do to fix it. This is my first gaming pc so bear with me because i'll probably have alot more questions down the road.
    Thanks in advance
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

The Sounds folder for the mod contains another folder F1LR, did you put it in Gamedata/Sounds?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I did not so that has got to be the problem. I'm new to this stuff but i'll get it eventually. Thank You.
  15. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

Peter, thank you for this amazing add on, everything works and drive fantastic. I have one minor issue, in the menu where we choose the type of events, the little rectangle is empty, no logo, how do I put the F1 Legends logo in there?
  16. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

i think thats something to do with the
    F:\steam\steamapps\XXXXXXXX\race 07\UIData\Menu\Textures
    you have 4 folders in there sometimes you need to copy the fog folder or something from one folder into a folder.
    maybe this will jog a memory for somebody
    i havn't touched race07 in such a long time i forget..
  17. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

Thanks Rupe, did it, I was missing some .tga extension file in the texture folder.
    All good now. :thumbsup:
  18. Sk3ptik0n

Premium Member

I just installed this, but it crashes as I am going to race. Probably some conflict with another mod (if I remember race07 quirks) or maybe a missing file?