F1 Legends Racing 2.0 in work

hi to all historic F1 Grand Prix fans,

just to let you know, after the august 2017 mod public release for GT Legends there is also the rFactor conversion process in work.

EDIT: done and ulpaded here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-legends-racing.18063/

a bit more about you may read at this forum section.

F1LR 2.0 is a historic 1967 Grand Prix themed multi car add-on, including 10 car types inspired by the real F1 cars these days.

sending a few first ingame images, a Beagle T1G at track Nurburgring (Fall)

Last edited:
:) racing the F1LR 2.0 at rFactor could be a fun... out of a pure curiosity Ive turned ON the gfx enhancement (SweetFx or ENB series, dunno now), available with F1 1965 mod by C.R.O.M.S. release.

mainly with the the motion blur feature it looks interesting :)
the images are direct ingame shoots, Ive just make the brighter...

original screenshot:

and the slightly brighter version:

oh, yes, I am open for this ;)

to be honest, I would be very happy to see the mod converted in other sims, I personally am able to make the mods fully for GTL, GTR2, RACE/RI and rFactor, which is what is happen now.

F1LR 2.0 for rF2 or AC or AMS would be great. the AMS seems to me it is basically rF engine, so such conversion could be the most easy work :) I am not owner of AMS so I cant try myself. anyway there is no problem to let such conversion overtake by someone experienced ;)

currently the F1LR 2.0 is available for GTL and soon should come the official GTR2 version aswell. the rF conversion miss some skinnable mesh material optimalisation sofar, but once this will be done, things should rapidly speed up. its because the 10 car types are generated into game simply by genstring code 3d object styles. with its own sounds and physics, of course ;)

oh, yes, I am open for this ;)

to be honest, I would be very happy to see the mod converted in other sims, I personally am able to make the mods fully for GTL, GTR2, RACE/RI and rFactor, which is what is happen now.

F1LR 2.0 for rF2 or AC or AMS would be great. the AMS seems to me it is basically rF engine, so such conversion could be the most easy work :) I am not owner of AMS so I cant try myself. anyway there is no problem to let such conversion overtake by someone experienced ;)

currently the F1LR 2.0 is available for GTL and soon should come the official GTR2 version aswell. the rF conversion miss some skinnable mesh material optimalisation sofar, but once this will be done, things should rapidly speed up. its because the 10 car types are generated into game simply by genstring code 3d object styles. with its own sounds and physics, of course ;)
Would you be interested in a free copy to help you progress to AMS :)

:) who would not be ;) found the game specs now... huh! I am just shocked what for a monster pack is such rFactor clone installation and yet the final hdd file content size. my HDD free space is cca 20GB. mission impossible I would say.

ok, a few images of another rFactor loader UI variatio. I was trying to make it closer to GPL themed menu, ok, it still is **** and buggy, but better then the original rFactor menu, I suppose. just learning items editation...

note: the Nurgburgring background image isnt a picture, its a 3d virtual diorama

the F1 Legends Racing mod have its owm homesite. at my first thread post I was trying to put the link here, but all such attempts has been edited by admin. means removed.

its bit riddiculous such rule here, but I barelly can change it ;)

try google.

ok guys,
the F1 LEGENDS RACING 2.0 mod variant for rFactor is fresh released, check our home site.

note: because of the forum rules I cant put a link here. not my fault... however, in a few days could appear the mod upload here at current download section, depends if everything will be ok when public testing.

anyway, happy Halloween! :)

f1lr2_15.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back