1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1: Jules Bianchi In, Luiz Razia Out At Marussia

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Tom, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

View the Post on the Blog

2. Nice ! I was disappointed that he didn't the Force India seat and I think with the potential he has, he will comfortably beat Chilton and that's coming from a Brit !

3. Good "decision".

Now at least Bianchi can say "I am driving in F1 and you're not" to FrijnsxD

Over the last few days, I hoped that Jules would get the seat(coming from a Swiss) but my feeling that it would be "Capri-Sun-Medion-Sutil" was right. Not that I hate Sutil that much, but thought it was time for a young gun like Bianchi. Maybe they should have sacked Di Resta instead?xD

4. Why sack Di Resta ? He's done a solid job and personally I feel he needs a 'breakthrough' year to show his real talent.

5. Yes, "solid". Nothing more, nothing less. He really needs a breakthrough, because he hasn't beaten neither Sutil nor Hülkenberg on points.

6. To be fair, Sutil had been in Formula One for a few years and it was Di Resta's rookie year when he beat him plus he matched Hulkenberg until the last 3 or 4 races.

7. It's just... he never really impressed me. Don't get me wrong, he is consistent and doesn't crash too often, but I am missing a breakthrough performance. Di Resta didn't have to struggle as much as Sutil as he joined them when they still were Spyker. And Hülkenberg has already had some indications of good he could be with a faster car, Brazil was just the last moment of what he could be able to do.