F1: "He's free to come talk to me, if he's brave enough." - Kvyat Hits Back at Carlos Sainz

hold on, his response to sainz making passive aggressive comments to the press, is to make passive aggressive comments to the press.

right.

Reminds me of a video I saw last year. A bunch of millenials made a video about why they're known for not taking responsibility, and the jist of the video was: "It's our parents' fault"

They made a video explaining why it's not their fault that they don't take responsibility for things.

I think Kvyat has an extreme case of the yips. Personally, I'm not sure he'll ever recover...which is too bad, because I think there is probably a pretty good racer under there somewhere.

To be honest i quite miss Kvyat at RBR. (And I'm dutch so partly Verstappen fan)

He quite an awesome guy.

He should just leave Red Bull and seek for a ride at Haas or Renault.

Glad to find out there are other Dutch that like me are suportive towards Kvyat.

I think what RBR did last season was the most damaging to their own believabillity and Kvyats carreer they could ever done. They used the oppertunity of Kvyat making a few mistakes a couple of races to cover up their management screw-up. Although figures aren't in Kvyats favor, I believe he is the better driver at TR imho.

Its because Sainz has his head up his arse thinking he is the next big thing, he is not. He caused trouble when paired with Verstappen and now he is causing trouble with Kvyat.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back