F1 Half Term Report: Rate the Grid - Lewis Hamilton

Yeah yeah for all the haters they can complain. But one thing is for sure and that is in Baku Hamilton lost 25 points and at Baku he gave 4 points to Bottas. So if that wouldnt happen donkey he would be leading with at least 20 points thats a fact. But no worry haters finaly Hamilton will win the championship shitfaces
No, that is not a fact. Learn to calculate. He didn't lost 25 points in Baku, he lost 15 points tops and Vettel might not have got penalty, so LH's gain wouldn't be such. Also he gave 3 (not 4) points to Bottas in Hungary because earlier he got 3 points from Bottas if it is what you meant.

It's only a replica. :D
i thought it was made very clear that it was a race worn helmet...

On topic: never been a big fan of hamilton, never will be, but he's undoubtedly one of the better drivers in the sports history. This season though, he isn't the dominant and consistent hamilton we've seen the last few years. When he's in his zone, he's uncatcheable for anyone, even vettel, but as soon as he gets out of that zone (how many times this season has he said that he didn't like the feel of the tyres?) he can be way off and drive an invisible race, russia was the best example of that, it would be reasonable to give him a 7 just like i did with bottas, but looking at his normal standards, and the way he's doing this season, i can't go higher than a 6

Lewis has my respect because he got there the hard way. That's always to be admired. But he's lost his focus, his edge, and his ability to be down to earth. Fame and power does this to almost everyone but I also think having to tolerate and "team" with the man-child Rosberg and keep up with the Hollywood filth he calls friends has not helped.

One of the best drivers, and one of the biggest divas. I used to like him when he was new to F1 but over the years he has grown a bit too arrogant, always has to have things going his way else he gets bitchy. Has found a suitable companion in Justin Bieber. Well then.

He's excellent, maybe not as good as his fanboys in the British press think he is, but he's still in the top 3 right now. Amazing driver in the rain, for sure. He has a tendency to lose focus during the season and it's almost a given that he will have at least two bad races per year. Will probably retire with at least 4-5 championships to his name, but it's too early to determine if he is one of the greatest of all time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back