1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1: 'Grosjean is Champion Material'

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Mar 2, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

2. Not the next. But in 2 or 3 years who knows? He's got speed enough but not race craft.

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

He is a bit rough on the edges but think that Lotus made a great decision in keeping him next to the iceman.

He has the speed for sure, but he ain't the only one though :)

4. Yeah I agree with you guys, he has speed. He just needs to be more aware of his surroundings. Although I do remember him quoting Senna once "If there is a gap, you go for it. It's not racing if you don't"

Fingers crossed his 2013 season is better for him :)

5. As a French, it would be nice to get a new Prost again... ;-)
    In history and to relate to Grosgean, The red Baron Manfred von Richttofen and Guynemer during the WW1 were both plane wreckers in their early years before to become the greatest aces of WWI... I hope Grosjean have the same career (without the death at the end)...

6. ummm disagree on ALL aspects of him.

I had high hopes since Melbourne 2012, then in Valencia he had a shot, but when SPA came, he lost all my respect and hopes, he almost murdered Alonso, so as talented as he might be in a balanced car, MY final answer is no. :thumbsdown: