F1 End of Season Report: Rate the Grid - Pascal Wehrlein

Actually, I wonder if we can really compare some of the Ericsson VS Wehrlein results.

Sauber hasn't been known this season(nor ever really) for good tactics(if there even are "good tactics" with a car that's more or less gonna drop to the end of the field without a one lap advantage at the start), thus they kept them starting on this and that tyre, trying different approaches.

For Wehrlein, it came together twice.

As for the rest of the season... dunno. Their strategies weren't the same most of the time, but it always seemed like Wehrlein was really good at going long and even posting new PBs towards the end of the stint.

Would've at least beeen interesting to see what times he could do with a Williams for example.

All is said :) rebranding is a very different thing than been taken over...I mean a Vaillante is still a Rebellion even if it is named diferently : same team, same people, same car, same logistic, same financial structure, the name is only for marketing...that's the case for the manor. (damn, I hope my very bad english is understandable...)
But I understand Axbu89'pov : A merc is not a Brawn-GP, wich was not "totally" a Honda (very-very close to be, but not)
@++
Honda, Brawn and Merc is different as mentioned because that was new ownership and team members and all that. Unlike how Merc-Benz rebranded to Merc-AMG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back