F1 End of Season Report: Rate the Grid - Marcus Ericsson

But who the hell is he? Who really knew he looked like that? I'm sure in the Merc he would be up at the front end as thats F1 for you, but in the world of branding and marketing the first thing is being noticed.
Its beyond simply talent and money. Its marketability. David Beckham was no where near the greatest football player but man he's the most famous...
I was more shocked that i'd never seen a pic of him.

The fact that you never saw a picture of him until now says more about your F1 interest than anything else. No one in F1 is market friendly, not one single driver. F1-drivers are boring and ugly and will never appeal to the same crowd as tattooed football players.

The fact that you never saw a picture of him until now says more about your F1 interest than anything else. No one in F1 is market friendly, not one single driver. F1-drivers are boring and ugly and will never appeal to the same crowd as tattooed football players.

Jesus amazing how you can tell how odd someone is simply by a few forum posts.....

Have you seen Lewis Hamilton??
Alonso, Ricciardo, Max, Seb, Lewis, Sainz, Hulk, Kimi.... all very marketable.....

I can't engage in an argument with some crap F1 drivers only fan....

I rated him 7 because the Sauber was so far off the pace this season it was a joke and he did well not to finish at the bottom every single race, that being said he scored no points unlike his teammate so i can't rate him any higher than that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 219 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%