• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc F1 drivers 2017 [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2016 Mods' started by UniqX77, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniqX77

UniqX77

Ratings:
    +39
  2. SDLocked

SDLocked

Ratings:
    +1
    -Kvyat migth get replaced by Pierre Gasly or Sergio Sette Camara. both are on the red bull young drivers program, and Gasly is the reserve driver for RedBull.
    -Felipe Nasr or Felipe Massa might get a seat on Renault for marketing reasons, Brazil is the biggest market for Renault and having a Brazillian driver would be good for their image (also both are better than Palmer)
    -Sergey Sirotkin and Lance Stroll should get a seat on the the upcoming years. Stroll is a Very good driver and was on the Ferrari Driver Academy until last year. Sirotkin is also very good (3rd onGP2 last year and is currently 1st) he did a FP1 for Renault on Sochi and was P13.
    -Is there a way to update the performace of the drivers?
    -Is it possible to make a database editor so everyone can easly create thei own custom seasson? like the one in F1 2013 (EGO database editor)

3. UniqX77

UniqX77

Ratings:
    +39
    I make every Season a driver change so all of them can be in the game. Thanks :)
    I think there is a way to update the performance for every single driver but on this moment I can't change that.

4. UniqX77

UniqX77

Ratings:
    +39
    Ok.. you can update the Team performance but not the performance of single drivers

5. RSare7

RSare7

Ratings:
    +0
    How can you do that?

6. Josh Dean

Josh Dean

Ratings:
    +4
    Gasly should replace Kvyat at Toro Rosso

7. Rapier22.CM

Rapier22.CM

Ratings:
    +0
    I need to know how. Please?

8. UniqX77

UniqX77

Ratings:
    +39
    This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.