1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc F1 drivers 2017 [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2016 Mods' started by UniqX77, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Kvyat migth get replaced by Pierre Gasly or Sergio Sette Camara. both are on the red bull young drivers program, and Gasly is the reserve driver for RedBull.
    -Felipe Nasr or Felipe Massa might get a seat on Renault for marketing reasons, Brazil is the biggest market for Renault and having a Brazillian driver would be good for their image (also both are better than Palmer)
    -Sergey Sirotkin and Lance Stroll should get a seat on the the upcoming years. Stroll is a Very good driver and was on the Ferrari Driver Academy until last year. Sirotkin is also very good (3rd onGP2 last year and is currently 1st) he did a FP1 for Renault on Sochi and was P13.
    -Is there a way to update the performace of the drivers?
    -Is it possible to make a database editor so everyone can easly create thei own custom seasson? like the one in F1 2013 (EGO database editor)
  2. I make every Season a driver change so all of them can be in the game. Thanks :)
    I think there is a way to update the performance for every single driver but on this moment I can't change that.
  3. Ok.. you can update the Team performance but not the performance of single drivers
  4. How can you do that?
  5. Gasly should replace Kvyat at Toro Rosso
  6. I need to know how. Please?
  7. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.