1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc F1 Driver Transfer Mod Pack (Including faces, helmets, new drivers) 3.0

IDEAL FOR SECOND SEASON-adds the immersion with driver transfers based on rumours.

1. MustartMatters submitted a new resource:

F1 Fantasy Transfer (INCLUDING faces, helmets, new drivers - IDEAL FOR SECOND SEASON-adds the immersion with driver transfers based on rumours.

Read more about this resource...

2. Did you update the driver numbers too? For instance, Vandoorne doesn't have 22?

3. Vandoorne has 47 I think, the drivers who have already raced will have their numbers changed. However, rookies like Gasly and Stroll will either have a random number or the original number.

4. MustartMatters updated F1 Driver Transfer Mod Pack (Including faces, helmets, new drivers) with a new update entry:

F1 Driver Transfer Mod Pack (Including faces, helmets, new drivers)

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Okay, the Mod doesnt work for me, beside the helmet of Vandoorne everything is like before :/ (5* Are still correct in my opinion)

6. Oh ok, try deleting the asset groups and character package folder and verify the integrity of the game cache then reinstall the mod.

7. Will this affect my carrer?

8. Tried that, didnt work :(

9. That's very weird.
    I don't understand why. I am not exactly sure what your issues are, there are many ways that things could go wrong.

10. I can understand that^^ Modding can be strange sometimes.
    I try to explain it again: I installed your mod like you said to (Drag n Drop and replace files), but when im ingame, every driver is at their old Team, no new names, no new helmets. Only new thing i got is the Vandoorne helmet(there i have the problem that you can see the helmet when youre use the cockpit cam, but not from the outside)

Ps. i still think the Mod is awesome, i still would rate it 5* :D

11. Thanks :), maybe individually replace each file?

12. I will try it :) i keep you up to date

13. Hold on a minute, i just realised that there is a file for the english language, do i have to put the game on english to make it work?(Im swiss, so it is on german)

14. I found the problem. The game has to be on english, if it is on german, it wont work

15. Really sorry about that, I speak french so I will try french and even german in future updates.

16. Tell me if you need help with German ;)
    Ps. no reason to excuse yourself, modding can be mean, and mistakes happen^^

17. By any chance can you do a F1 2017 mod? almost every single seat is already confirmed

18. Most of my transfers are confirmed, will alter some later, there are 3 unconfirmed seats

19. Hey dude, nice work!!
    Could you put Bottas in Mercedes and Pascal in Force India??