• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

F1 Collector's Edition

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by hansi0511, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Yeah i wanna have a F1 2017 Collector's Edition

75.0%
  2. No i am not interested in such a Edition

25.0%
  1. hansi0511

hansi0511

Ratings:
    +0
    Hy Formula 1 Fans,
    my Name is Hans-Jörg I am a student and like you I am a big F1 Fan, so I decided to create something special for my flat matching my passion for F1.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see it is a wooden replicate of the Red Bull Ring and it measures about 50cm x 50 cm (19,685" x 19,685")

I showed it to my friends and they liked it a lot and also wanted one of those, and i think some you want something like this too.

Then I thought that it would be a cool idea for a "F1 2017 Collector's Edtion" , to include such a "Woodtrack" in the packaging( of course not only the Red Bull Ring, i can make other tracks too [​IMG] ).

So i would like to start a poll about such a edition, and if their are many people who like idea, i try to get in contact with Codemasters and talk with them.

And in the end i want to show you some pictures of my "F1 2016 Collector's Edition".

[​IMG]

Cheers
    Hans-Jörg