• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 Collector's Edition

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by hansi0511, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Yeah i wanna have a F1 2017 Collector's Edition

75.0%
  2. No i am not interested in such a Edition

25.0%
  1. hansi0511

hansi0511

Ratings:
    +0
    Hy Formula 1 Fans,
    my Name is Hans-Jörg I am a student and like you I am a big F1 Fan, so I decided to create something special for my flat matching my passion for F1.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see it is a wooden replicate of the Red Bull Ring and it measures about 50cm x 50 cm (19,685" x 19,685")

I showed it to my friends and they liked it a lot and also wanted one of those, and i think some you want something like this too.

Then I thought that it would be a cool idea for a "F1 2017 Collector's Edtion" , to include such a "Woodtrack" in the packaging( of course not only the Red Bull Ring, i can make other tracks too [​IMG] ).

So i would like to start a poll about such a edition, and if their are many people who like idea, i try to get in contact with Codemasters and talk with them.

And in the end i want to show you some pictures of my "F1 2016 Collector's Edition".

[​IMG]

Cheers
    Hans-Jörg