Resource icon

Seasons F1 Classic 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great work! Do you have the 3d template of the Red Bull? The livery on the rear wing and nose seem incorrect and I'd like to perfect it if I may

Great work! Do you have the 3d template of the Red Bull? The livery on the rear wing and nose seem incorrect and I'd like to perfect it if I may
The 3d template of the Red Bull should be the same as the stock 2013 game, since that's the model that was used. That should be available on race department if you search for it.
The texture should be in the mod files, unfortunately i no longer have the tools to open pssg files installed, otherwise id get them for you.
However, you can get the required tool -> here <-
and the texture should be in cars/rb2/livery_main/textures_high(and low)

I didn't make any of the textures myself, I just asked others to do the painting , then credited them for it. I did all of the database work (getting the tracks to work, loading the various tire models etc).

Hope that helps :)

The 3d template of the Red Bull should be the same as the stock 2013 game, since that's the model that was used. That should be available on race department if you search for it.
The texture should be in the mod files, unfortunately i no longer have the tools to open pssg files installed, otherwise id get them for you.
However, you can get the required tool -> here <-
and the texture should be in cars/rb2/livery_main/textures_high(and low)

I didn't make any of the textures myself, I just asked others to do the painting , then credited them for it. I did all of the database work (getting the tracks to work, loading the various tire models etc).

Hope that helps :)
Thanks, could you tell me who did this Red Bull livery? Or could you help me out editing the front nose by adding a black Infiniti Logo replacing Renault and Servus TV on the Side of the rear wing?

could you tell me who did this Red Bull livery?
I have gone through my inbox looking for who made it, sadly i cant find anything related to the redbull. This suggests that I got someone to make it (rather than use an already released mod). Given that its almost exactly 2 years since i made this mod, I doubt many of the people involved are still active, I certainly know that a few are not.
Or could you help me out editing the front nose by adding a black Infiniti Logo replacing Renault and Servus TV on the Side of the rear wing?
As I kind of hinted at in my last message, I have no art skills at all. Your best bet would be finding someone experienced in making skins. Unfortunately that is not me.

I have gone through my inbox looking for who made it, sadly i cant find anything related to the redbull. This suggests that I got someone to make it (rather than use an already released mod). Given that its almost exactly 2 years since i made this mod, I doubt many of the people involved are still active, I certainly know that a few are not.

As I kind of hinted at in my last message, I have no art skills at all. Your best bet would be finding someone experienced in making skins. Unfortunately that is not me.
Ah, okay I see. Thanks then

how do I change the difficulty of AI and aggressiveness, it's very difficult, I would leave default. I just want to know this because the mod is perfect

how do I change the difficulty of AI and aggressiveness, it's very difficult, I would leave default. I just want to know this because the mod is perfect
Im glad you like my mod :)
If you have already set damage to the lowest, I don't really know how you could make it less difficult. I am pretty sure I didn't edit the difficulty. Also, Ive never seen AI aggression changed on a Codemasters F1 game, so I am not sure I can help, sorry.
I can only suggest practicing more at the game.

Im glad you like my mod :)
If you have already set damage to the lowest, I don't really know how you could make it less difficult. I am pretty sure I didn't edit the difficulty. Also, Ive never seen AI aggression changed on a Codemasters F1 game, so I am not sure I can help, sorry.
I can only suggest practicing more at the game.
ok I said this because I have the game clean also without the mod, not to mention that in the test period the difficulty is much greater, especially in the straight that in the original game is 248 kmh in the mod is 298 kmh, I am getting in touch precisely because I'm having difficulties, as I have no difficulty in other f1's of codemasters and neither in my own 2013, I await response

so I managed to solve it in a way, I was in career mode with maclaren do senna and it was very bad to drive and slow, so I continued the tests to release rothmans, the car is much faster and everything is fine now, the only one thing is that the pilot's uniform is of indian strength, if you can correct thanks, just to remember ... great mod

so I managed to solve it in a way, I was in career mode with mclaren do senna and it was very bad to drive and slow, so I continued the tests to release rothmans, the car is much faster and everything is fine now, the only one thing is that the pilot's uniform is of indian strength, if you can correct thanks, just to remember ... great mod

Im glad you got it working somewhat. Please be aware, however, that, aside from updating the download links, I am no longer updating this mod as it is quite old. Furthermore, I am not an artist, I asked other people to create all the artwork for this mod, whilst I did the Database work as well as merging everything together. There should be plenty of people around who would edit a texture for you, if you send them a PM.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back