F1 Challenge 99-02 last days? time of life

finally ... and the most important and worrying:

How much life does f1c have left?:(

I have f1c + windows 10, I don't even use compatibility mode, or admin rights, or weird things ... it works perfect as the first day.:)

but ... I have read and read .... many have strange problems in windows 8 and 10, others select compatibility for win98, and more strange things (malavar to be able to install it, run it ... you understand me) ...:redface::unsure:
I don't want to alarm, but it seems like the beginning of the end ... as soon as the newest windows "x" comes out ... (not win98 compatibility = dead?)

an example of this is gtr2 and f1c, ... they create a save folder, in documents, not in the game folder ... (if you don't activate the admin rights) ..... display resolution problems ... modeled

... and thus a long list of incompatibilities that appear as the systems advance. again: how much life does f1c have?

for me, i wouldn't want f1c as a zombie ... something full of bugs. let it go, and just remember it for what it made us (made you) enjoy.:laugh::rolleyes:

worst of all ... is that I just NOW discovered this wonderful, vast, complete simulator ..... and now they want to take it out of my hands.:cry::cry:

If you want you can place here below in the comments ALL the aids to keep it working in win10.
thanks.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Forum trophies