F1 car paintings!

The next set of paintings.

Team name: BlueBird Racing
Template: Williams

10 BBR.jpg
11 BBR.jpg
12 BBR.jpg

...one more to come!

Here is another set of paintings made by me.

Team name: Star Racing Team
Template: Brawn GP

...more to come.

Cheers.

*is there anyone who make paintings? Feel free to share yours too, and share ideas.
Tamas
I like your work and am planning to enter FSR in World Trophy or World Series level.
I have no painting skills myself. Is it possible to use one of your designs?
I do like the SRT Design.
David O'Reilly

So, we are closer and closer on the decision to enter the FSR with a team. We don`t know when, on the remaining season or in the new one. But soon you`ll see some paintings here of the new car, on we are going to run.

Tamas,

First of all, let me say you congratulations for your work.

We are establishing a new Team in FSR. It is a long term project which will be supported by several partners and it will be based in some previous experience in national leagues.

We would appreciate your help in designing the car or/and accepting a position in the Team as a Head of the Design Department.

Please, let me know your opinion in info@positive-simracing.com.

Thanks in advance!.

Javier Álvarez

Tamas are they 3d renders of the cars or just an rfactor screenshot. If its a render any chance you could do renders of my cars please?

Chris, these are simple rfactor screenshots and added the team logos, that`s it.

Tamas,

First of all, let me say you congratulations for your work.

We are establishing a new Team in FSR. It is a long term project which will be supported by several partners and it will be based in some previous experience in national leagues.

We would appreciate your help in designing the car or/and accepting a position in the Team as a Head of the Design Department.

Please, let me know your opinion in info@positive-simracing.com.

Thanks in advance!.

Javier Álvarez

Javier, thank you!

Your project is looking good, but I don`t know if I`m the right person for that. I suffer from lack of time. We can discuss on a car painting, for the upcoming season, but not more, because you have to dedicate yourself for that issue. Let me know when the project has reached a point that you need the design for the car.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

Long time no see in this topic. So here I come with some new paintings. This is a new painting of my team for the upcoming season in the private league that I race. Who knows, maybe I`ll use it here too in the next years season. Fingers crossed.
This is not the final stage painting, so it can suffer some minor changes.

Team name: FSR
Template: Brawn GP
Image00001.jpg
FSR02.jpg

Hope to enjoy it and thank you for watching!

*you can also check above the actual seasons painting on Ferrari template. Feel free to comment which one is better or worst and why?

Cheers
Tamas

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back