F1 Caption Competition 2017 - Chinese Grand Prix - Voting Open!

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
HAMBOTCHI.jpg

The Chinese Grand Prix was an awful lot better than the previous race, but is it possible for captions to improve, or were the last ones too funny? Tell us what's going on here!

After the entry period has closed after 5 days, there will be 2 days to vote for your favourite caption. You have 3 votes which you can give out in one of two ways: 2-1, or 1-1-1. You are not allowed to give 3 votes to one caption. Your votes will only count if you have submitted a caption yourself. When making your vote, post only the post number and the number of votes you want to give it. Remember not to vote for your own caption, or all your votes will be discounted.

An example vote would be:
#17 - 2
#22 - 1
or
#14 - 1
#26 - 1
#32 - 1

Points will be awarded in the F1 scoring system of 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 to the top 10 captioners, and prizes will be awarded at the end of the season.

It wasn't long before Lewis realised he needed a calendar rather than a watch to accurately measure the time gap between himself and Valtteri after the race.

This is about the time my relationship with Niko went right in the toilet.

Guess what ? In a few minutes time i'm going to do my famous disappearing act. Have a good look at me - for in a few minutes time all you will see is my disappearing tailpipes . . . .

Hamilton: So you see Valtteri you can't mess this up like the safety car spin, the timing is just 5days of making the goofs then 2 days of voting. Simples.

Bottas: **Makes caption after 5days and votes for self**

Last edited:
Keep waiting...keep waiting...wait for it...mmmmmmmm now. With this small gap of an eternity you finished your lap. I like how balanced the team is with you here.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back